Bored or been bored with Thai wife anyone? Why?

atyclb

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

OK, married to Thai wife for 31 years,not bored with her yet,why would i be,

maybe it's just some people have a very short attention span,child like,

thinking the grass is always greener on the other side,when you

find a goodin.look after her,and yes there are  very good women

in Thailand ,contrary to popular belief on ThaiVisa anyway.

regards worgeordie

Are you talking to yourself ? Not even sure that you understand the OP post.

And sorry to tell you, I have never met anybody smart and educated not getting bored with talking to Thai who know nothing, understand nothing, and want to know nothing.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, fittobethaied said:

Those monkey feet ruined it for me. Thailand is no place for a guy with a foot fetish. Flat feet with wide gaps between toes, cracked dirty heels, fungus infested toenails and two week old toenail polish flaking off just doesn't get it for me. 

They are big ok, but not so ugly !

16 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I just cannot understand why people say "they are bored",

i have never been bored in my life,young kids get easily

bored,but adults ?.

regards worgeordie

The saying goes that 'only boring people say they are never bored'.

7 minutes ago, myjawe said:

I have never met anybody smart and educated not getting bored with talking to Thai who know nothing, understand nothing, and want to know nothing.

I have quite a few friends with Thai wives and longtime girlfriends and they all admit that they really cannot hold what we would normally call a "conversation" of any depth with a Thai woman, so they meet up with other farang friends to get their mental stimulation – – and I don't mean sitting on a bar stool either!

I may have been lucky with my ex g/f as she was intelligent and was university educated, so we could have a laugh or two but anything outside of Thailand, or anything outside of local stuff, just did not exist in her world, or the world of her family and friends.

IMO mental stimulation is not something you will find with a Thai woman, but if you're satisfied with being looked after well and being reasonably happy at a basic level in one another's company, then that is fine for some people.

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

MO mental stimulation is not something you will find with a Thai woman, but if you're satisfied with being looked after well and being reasonably happy at a basic level in one another's company, then that is fine for some people.

In my thirties, forties, even fifties..... i was not satisfied .   In my 60's now,  I think i would have to admit that it is good enough .   Yes, being looked after well.   No need for me to boast about her degrees and social graces , etc.    Just a nice person , good natured and not moody like most of us   haha  The urge to "wander" has almost disappeared.  Of course,  no lady around here is under 50 .  and weight  all over 60 !

6 hours ago, mike787 said:

HOW the heck can anyone be bored of sex?  Find a super hot Thai girl, and just have sex.  You want to talk deep, make an appointment with a psychotherapist or ego back to home country and marry educated Alpha female.  They'll massage your cortex while I enjoy my Thai massages 24/7????...but everyone is different.  I so agree with worgeordie. 

.jpg

Sure it is a woman you got there Mike?

Of course this whole issue stems on the kind of girl you marry. You can get bored with western women just as easily. If you marry for sex, then what can you expect beyond that. If you marry someone with interests and education you will get more. 

How can you justify marrying someone you can barely communicate with? What could the reason for that be execept sex. 

29 minutes ago, jingjai9 said:

You can get bored with western women just as easily. If you marry for sex, then what can you expect beyond that ........

How can you justify marrying someone you can barely communicate with? What could the reason for that be execept sex.

Most can't even manage to get that very often.

The women I can communicate with, I generally don't fancy.

10 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Bored shiteless with mine. Basically a good girl, no money or family issues at all. Been with her two years. She just seems like the sort of person who looks for problems all the time, and always inane stuff that happened in the past, long before I met her. Like every three days the storm clouds come over. She's not even a depressed person it's like a habit she has formed long ago and can't break. She's not psycho or aggressive, it's sulking passive aggressive stuff. Like someone who is comfortable feeling bad....then nothing will disappoint if you expect bad all the time. I'm not a drinker or aggressive, don't go out nights. I'm no day at the beach or perfect but I just hate dealing with unimportant crap that doesn't effect us all the time. I'd rather be putting time and energy into something positive. We have a little business together, I have a child as does she and we have a lot more important things to worry about, like the kids future, business etc. Most Thai girls I have met seem to have the intelligence and maturity of approximately half their age. These girls seem to move in to your house, get under your guard then it is so hard to get shod of them. I'd much rather she change her attitude and I could see we would have a nice happy life but I don't think it's going to happen. Seems to be a way of life for many Thais where they seem to thrive on drama and conflict

And what, exactly , do you do to help? Maybe you are the problem. Do you help with the dishes, the ironing, the cleaning, the cooking, the garden, the car? Do you give her moral support? do you treat her as a woman? Do you romance her? Do you take her out? do you know some of her language? do you make an effort with her family? Do you actively take part in the children's upbringing, their education, their interests, the lives? do you listen to her? do you discuss things with her? Do you love her? Do you know if she loves you? Do you know what she wants? Do you care? 

Do you?

39 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

And what, exactly , do you do to help? Maybe you are the problem. Do you help with the dishes, the ironing, the cleaning, the cooking, the garden, the car? Do you give her moral support? do you treat her as a woman? Do you romance her? Do you take her out? do you know some of her language? do you make an effort with her family? Do you actively take part in the children's upbringing, their education, their interests, the lives? do you listen to her? do you discuss things with her? Do you love her? Do you know if she loves you? Do you know what she wants? Do you care? 

Do you?

Part of the problem is I infact do all of these things 100% with very little assistance including taking care of her child. Who do you think you are demanding answers....Get off your soap box keyboard warrior. Presumptuous cretin

8 hours ago, fittobethaied said:
11 hours ago, mike787 said:

HOW the heck can anyone be bored of sex?  Find a super hot Thai girl, and just have sex.  You want to talk deep, make an appointment with a psychotherapist or ego back to home country and marry educated Alpha female.  They'll massage your cortex while I enjoy my Thai massages 24/7????...but everyone is different.  I so agree with worgeordie. 

.jpg

Those monkey feet ruined it for me. Thailand is no place for a guy with a foot fetish. Flat feet with wide gaps between toes, cracked dirty heels, fungus infested toenails and two week old toenail polish flaking off just doesn't get it for me. 

If she was walking down the street, you wouldn't be looking at the feet... you'd be looking at those two puppies fighting in a bag... I'll have the one with the big pink nose ????  

Never get bored with a Thai wife, just find it a challenge. You can play quess the word, Probably the best magician around, Can make most things disappear. and has a degree in Chemistry. She can turn alcohol into urine.

"Most people i know are bored in their relationships..usually to hard to communicate on a deeper level so both just give up."

Did they ever communicate on a deeper level? Ever really communicate at all?

20 hours ago, mike787 said:

.jpg

not sure i would want sex all the time with a woman ive been with for 10 years let alone 31years 55555555555

17 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I don't get bored with my GF. Two weeks together, one week apart. It refreshes the relationship.

I think she misses me more than I miss her during the week apart, but I could be wrong.

your spot on mate, been with my g/f 6 years she comes to me for about 10 days then dont see her again for about 3 or 4 weeks. i am happy when she comes and i am happy when she goes, chat on line every day but it keeps everything fresh and exciting and never boring.

When I was only in my current relationship for a year or so, I had dinner with a very sharp American friend. I asked him about that. He laughed. He said, when you feel the need for intellectual stimulation, call me. We can hook up for the meal, and break down the origins of the cosmos. Do not fret. That same brain that gives you that stimulation, also tends to give you so much grief, it is not worth it, on any level. Get over it. Enjoy all of the other qualities, that make your day so delightful and fulfilling. Great advice, that I have followed to this day. 

Funny reply. I could say alot of things about it, but I will say it is a fairly typical view of a western man, who has suffered a lifetime of indoctrination. No, it is not about cooking and cleaning. We have a very good maid. So my wife does not have to clean much. We have no children, and we are very fortunate in that regard, so no child rearing required. She is a gourmet cook, so whenever I want, she is thrilled to whip up an incredible meal. But, mostly it is about outstanding companionship, being with a kind, loving woman who always has my back, as I always have hers. It is the most satisfying relationship I have ever been in. We have fun, we talk, but we don't try to break down the origins of the universe, and the conversations are lovely, but not particularly deep. She speaks very good english, but is not fluent, so that is one aspect of it. But, the primary aspect is just a lack of interest on her part, in the deeper subjects, (such as astronomy, physics, science, botany, theatre, independent film, etc.), which I find to be the case with alot of Thai women, and I am fine with that. 

Granted, even though she is very smart, I do not get much intellectual stimulation from the relationship. But, I get so much else. And in all of the relationships I was ever in with really smart women, who I got intellectual stimulation from, there was also so much grief to contend with. Such combative women. So much competition. Yikes. Thrilled to death to have left all of that behind. My wife is joyful, light hearted, playful, funny, and a joy to be around. She has a smile on her face when she wakes up in the morning! I cannot get enough of her spirit, and feel so blessed to be around that, and to have found such a delightful and well adjusted woman. 

I have met very few Thai women that I would describe as philosophical, or intellectual. Most Thais simply do not have inquiring minds. Most are not taught to be curious souls, as youngsters. This does not mean they are not smart. But, most of the intellectual kind of stuff I like to discuss with my friends, my wife considers bizarre, and uninteresting. And that is not even one iota of an issue for us. I learned long ago that an intellectual woman, who can match me intellectually, also tends to be a combative woman, and the chance of harmony is low. I for one, love a harmonious house, where my woman is joyful and light hearted, with a great sense of humor, and an amazing attitude toward life, and us. Just my point of view. Whatever works for you, stick with it.

In terms of the states, nearly everyone I know in the states tells me that their wives do not try as hard, once they are married. That the motivation to be all they can be just sort of disappears. I can see if for myself. They often do not seem the same as they were before. And this especially applies once the kids were born, though that might happen here, to some extent too. Fortunately, I do not know about that part of the equation. Here, I do not see that happening. For some reason, the cultural differences allow the women here to be a greater version of themselves. Does that make sense? I realize if you are a Western woman, it is not easy reading this stuff. And certainly this does not apply to everyone, either here or there. Some in the west are just exceptional, and capable to rising against the tide. But, it does apply to most, from my point of view.

Also, one trick we discovered early on, was to have a very independent relationship. I weaned her of that Thai quality of dependency and possessiveness. She spends most of the day with her girlfriends. I do some work at home, and then hang out with some friends too. And we take independent trips apart. She goes off with her friends for two to four days at a time, and also heads up to the village for a week at a time. I head off with friends, and take trips frequently. Sometimes to BKK, or CM, sometimes overseas. She has taken a few trips to China, and Korea with her sister. I take trips back to the US, sometimes with her, sometimes on my own. It is a very healthy lifestyle, and really benefits the relationship. I could not handle a long term relationship with a clingy, or possessive, or jealous woman. Life is too short. 

19 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I get bored fairly easily with the same female sexually. Need lots of variety. Sizes, shapes, ages. Shallow? Probably..

It would not be fair to marry here as I would always be on the prowl.

Am happily single thank you.

me too

I have learned to enjoy boredness, and use that to feel more alive, when I actually is not. I have a boring gf as well, but we manage to enjoy the ride as you can call a normal life. 

I have been living a extreme active life, but now slowed down, and thankful to still be alive!

It is a good  quality to just sit and discover the moon, sunrise as the sunset. A smell in the wind, that is not the neighbours fart, or just enjoy a good meal after a hard day work. Small things still amuse me, and can still discover the same thing over and over with the same surprise. 

My gf, well, it is up to me how exciting I want her to be! Focus on the good, not the bad. 

And think of it, we are free to do what we want, right? It is up to you!

10 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Part of the problem is I infact do all of these things 100% with very little assistance including taking care of her child. Who do you think you are demanding answers....Get off your soap box keyboard warrior. Presumptuous cretin

Who the <deleted> do you think you are calling me a "presumptuous cretin?" 

If you don't want replies that might have a glimmer of truth - DON'T post!

I've met To**ers like you all my life! Grow up!

On 5/24/2019 at 11:53 PM, worgeordie said:

i have never been bored in my life,young kids get easily

bored,but adults ?.

really? you never started to watch a bad movie and got bored then turned it off? sure, I get bored easily then go on to something else... not everything can hold my interest... but, I like to experiment with different things... trust me, adults get bored too... 

20 hours ago, baansgr said:

How could anyone possibly be bored with their Thai wife, dosn't everyone love talking about gold prices, going to the market, being ting tong and pum pui and sending money to the farm for sick buffaloes and extended family....just think you really could be bored if you had to do things together and talk about movies, politics, international travel or general chit chat a foreign chick would talk about...count your bleasings if you are married to a Thai.

you are clearly married to a cliche 

Archived