Bored or been bored with Thai wife anyone? Why?

atyclb

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, myjawe said:

Are you talking to yourself ? Not even sure that you understand the OP post.

And sorry to tell you, I have never met anybody smart and educated not getting bored with talking to Thai who know nothing, understand nothing, and want to know nothing.

they probably think the same about you. 

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is the most satisfying relationship I have ever been in.

Hi Spi - I wish I could give your posting ten likes... this is so similar to my experience here... my wife in USA was smart and if we talked abt intellectual subjects or any serious conversation, we could agree 99% and it would narrow down to that 1% and blossom out into a fight - I hate to fight... winning a fight [causing pain and tears] is even worse than losing... and my relationship with my wife here is very similar to yours... very light of heart and mood, which is definitely uplifting for me to be around and maybe the added dimension is that we share family, and are raising a niece together... that is a lot to deal with in common and yet no major dependencies, as we each go our own way much of the time... so, thanks for the post as sometimes I feel a bit alone here on TVF in that I genuinely like my wife as a person, and her family too... she is not my all and everything - but a major positive presence - 18 years now... 

We try to stay out of each others shoes
The family live next door,and she spends a-lot of time cooking at the temple,so it works out well [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I have never met anybody smart and educated not getting bored with talking to Thai who know nothing, understand nothing, and want to know nothing.

what would Thai nationality have to do with this... if the person were from another country but knew nothing, would you not get bored?? 

But, even more boring than this is someone who thinks they know everything and never stops talking, even when it is obvious they don't know much and are wrong about what they think they know... 

lots of boring out in the world from what I see... 

23 hours ago, mike787 said:

HOW the heck can anyone be bored of sex?  Find a super hot Thai girl, and just have sex.  You want to talk deep, make an appointment with a psychotherapist or ego back to home country and marry educated Alpha female.  They'll massage your cortex while I enjoy my Thai massages 24/7????...but everyone is different.  I so agree with worgeordie. 

.jpg

The best caption I’ve seen attached to photos of women like this is

"someone,somewhere  is tired of her sh1t" ???? 

17 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

The best caption I’ve seen attached to photos of women like this is

"someone,somewhere  is tired of her sh1t" ???? 

YEP!  After a certain amount of time, your wisdom can be applied to nearly all females.  Do not ever lose that insight.  I keep my thoughts processes on a Binary or primitive hind brain level...very simple, stop, go...drink Beer, have sex.  If you need your cortex massaged, read Shakespeare or watch astronomy channel until the brain hemorrhages.  

39 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

Hi Spi - I wish I could give your posting ten likes... this is so similar to my experience here... my wife in USA was smart and if we talked abt intellectual subjects or any serious conversation, we could agree 99% and it would narrow down to that 1% and blossom out into a fight - I hate to fight... winning a fight [causing pain and tears] is even worse than losing... and my relationship with my wife here is very similar to yours... very light of heart and mood, which is definitely uplifting for me to be around and maybe the added dimension is that we share family, and are raising a niece together... that is a lot to deal with in common and yet no major dependencies, as we each go our own way much of the time... so, thanks for the post as sometimes I feel a bit alone here on TVF in that I genuinely like my wife as a person, and her family too... she is not my all and everything - but a major positive presence - 18 years now... 

Have you ever thought about if your wife here, ever speak her mind? 

Do that comfort you? 

1 minute ago, Tagged said:

Have you ever thought about if your wife here, ever speak her mind? 

Do that comfort you? 

she does speak her mind, she is definitely not shy... why would that comfort or not comfort me? 

maybe I don't get what you are saying? sorry... 

Are you talking to yourself ? Not even sure that you understand the OP post.

And sorry to tell you, I have never met anybody smart and educated not getting bored with talking to Thai who know nothing, understand nothing, and want to know nothing.

The intellectual stimulation part of a relationship is a very small aspect of the whole picture, for many of us. Does not make us dull. Perhaps it makes us more creative, as we seek out that stimulation from friends, good books, online research, and a multitude of other ways to stimulate the intellect. Frankly, when I look back on all of the intellectually gifted women I have been with, where language is not a barrier, they were mostly combative, argumentative, always looking for a good debate, and not much fun to be around. So, you have to find your joy where you can find it, and for myself, and many members on this forum, we have found it with a lovely Thai woman, who manifests the dignity, elegance and grace within femininity, a lighthearted spirit, a great sense of humor, and someone who always has my back. That works for me!

And by the way, my wife is very smart, though she never went to university. She has a nearly photographic memory, learned to read, write, and speak nearly fluent english in two years time, and has the kind of street smarts many would wish for. Besides that, she is very curious. I believe I was partly responsible for instilling that sense in her. But, instead of spending all of her time on FB, and watching soap operas, she spends hours at a time, learning new cooking techniques (she is a gourmet chef) on you tube, she studies geography, and science, and countless other ways to expand her mind and learn about the world. I am very proud of what she has done with her life. She just started studying Spanish. 

23 hours ago, mike787 said:

HOW the heck can anyone be bored of sex?  Find a super hot Thai girl, and just have sex.  You want to talk deep, make an appointment with a psychotherapist or ego back to home country and marry educated Alpha female.  They'll massage your cortex while I enjoy my Thai massages 24/7????...but everyone is different.  I so agree with worgeordie. 

.jpg

1. Way too big for me. I do not need all that.

2. She looks like a very high maintenance gal. I learned a long time ago to avoid those.

3. I really do not want to be with a woman who is so fine, that she stops traffic. Been there. It was not as much fun, as one would think.

9 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

That's a well known fact. Try moving to another city.  :biggrin:

I live in the country.  You can stay in the city.   I am not bored.   When I go to the city I cannot wait to get out of the traffic and hit the country road.    to each his own.   there are no "facts".   that is my opinion, anyway  ????

14 minutes ago, rumak said:

I live in the country.  You can stay in the city.   I am not bored.   When I go to the city I cannot wait to get out of the traffic and hit the country road.    to each his own.   there are no "facts".   that is my opinion, anyway  ????

Well, this (Location:CM.) suggests that you live in a city. And the facts are that CM has the oldest 'entertainment ladies' in the country.   And no, I don't live in a city.

28 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Well, this (Location:CM.) suggests that you live in a city. And the facts are that CM has the oldest 'entertainment ladies' in the country.   And no, I don't live in a city.

It's full of students looking for help with their Uni fees though.

Bored with 7 year GF...sometimes and seems a bit more often now. 

Bored with day to day life...rarely, if ever. Plenty of interests, hobbies and things I enjoy. Sometimes doing nothing is just fine too. 

21 hours ago, samuttodd said:

It is ok to be bored.   I am uncertain where the notion comes from that we need to be engaged in acquisition at all times.

Sometimes it is good to just observe life around us.  

To watch the sun rise/set  see the clouds roll by, to just be happy with being.  

When I have idle time or an idle mind I do the above or,   I get involved with an activity,  or learn something.   The internet is akin to living next to a neverending multimedia library.   How anyone could be bored with it at their fingertips I can not wrap my head around.

Maybe take your wife on a trip,  or do something new,  take up archery,  rock climbing,  grow a garden,  volunteer,  get in shape, fool around,  make a meal,  barbeque a pig, throw a party  Get her a dog and train it together,  or get your kid a dog and train your kids how to train a dog.

That sort of thing.

Good post with good ideas but most guys married to Thai women can barely communicate with them let alone do any of the above

1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

You form facts very quickly.  If you look again you will see that it says "out in the pasture".

I think many here would guess what that means, as well as the fact I have posted photos and made references to living in the country  many times.   Where I live all the young ones do move to CM  or  Lamphun  .  Everyone around here is "uncle or aunt".

as well as yours truly.  

48 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Good post with good ideas but most guys married to Thai women can barely communicate with them let alone do any of the above

YEP!  But the Thai know how to ask for OUR money to support the village and sick buffalos.  Outside of  that, there is NO need for much of anything.

21 minutes ago, mike787 said:

But the Thai know how to ask for OUR money to support the village and sick buffalos.

That makes Thais a lot smarter than those farangs who give "OUR MONEY".   Those farangs haven't even learned to say one simple word.   NO 

23 hours ago, myjawe said:
On 5/25/2019 at 1:31 PM, fittobethaied said:

Those monkey feet ruined it for me. Thailand is no place for a guy with a foot fetish. Flat feet with wide gaps between toes, cracked dirty heels, fungus infested toenails and two week old toenail polish flaking off just doesn't get it for me. 

They are big ok, but not so ugly !

big feet never stopped ronald mcdonald

2 hours ago, rumak said:
3 hours ago, mike787 said:

But the Thai know how to ask for OUR money to support the village and sick buffalos.

That makes Thais a lot smarter than those farangs who give "OUR MONEY".   Those farangs haven't even learned to say one simple word.   NO 

probably related to the degree of loneliness and self esteem also.

18 hours ago, Elad said:
On 5/25/2019 at 1:31 PM, fittobethaied said:
On 5/25/2019 at 10:42 AM, mike787 said:

.jpg

Those monkey feet ruined it for me. Thailand is no place for a guy with a foot fetish. Flat feet with wide gaps between toes, cracked dirty heels, fungus infested toenails and two week old toenail polish flaking off just doesn't get it for me. 

If she was walking down the street, you wouldn't be looking at the feet... you'd be looking at those two puppies fighting in a bag... I'll have the one with the big pink nose ????  

in my humble opinion her chest looks very unnatural and disproportional so i would not be interested in those puppies nor the whole package

4 hours ago, rumak said:

Yes!  VERY true...excellent point!  So simple, yet so hard to do - huh!

On 5/25/2019 at 4:20 AM, Kenny202 said:

Bored shiteless with mine. Basically a good girl, no money or family issues at all. Been with her two years. She just seems like the sort of person who looks for problems all the time, and always inane stuff that happened in the past, long before I met her. Like every three days the storm clouds come over. She's not even a depressed person it's like a habit she has formed long ago and can't break. She's not psycho or aggressive, it's sulking passive aggressive stuff. Like someone who is comfortable feeling bad....then nothing will disappoint if you expect bad all the time. I'm not a drinker or aggressive, don't go out nights. I'm no day at the beach or perfect but I just hate dealing with unimportant crap that doesn't effect us all the time. I'd rather be putting time and energy into something positive. We have a little business together, I have a child as does she and we have a lot more important things to worry about, like the kids future, business etc. Most Thai girls I have met seem to have the intelligence and maturity of approximately half their age. These girls seem to move in to your house, get under your guard then it is so hard to get shod of them. I'd much rather she change her attitude and I could see we would have a nice happy life but I don't think it's going to happen. Seems to be a way of life for many Thais where they seem to thrive on drama and conflict

similar experience, i dont go to bars or 'date' prostitutes, i date normal girls with jobs and are financially secure. dated some lovely girls, had potentially great relationships until the negativity kicks in, always looking for problems or to start a fight - i refuse to argue. or the jealously starts. eventually the three strikes then out applies, i always communicate clearly and calmly, and they always end up getting dumped. i just dont need the hassle.  quite sad really because they are missing out on some potentially great times.

Archived