Bored or been bored with Thai wife anyone? Why?

atyclb

At the point of separating from my wife I think and leaving the country.

Been married 10 years and the last half have been like living with a person who rents a room in the house .

Wife is smart, good looking , sorts out bills etc , hardly drinks or goes out much but things we have in common are basically zero. We go out at separate times and to different types of bars etc as she doesn't like places I go and vice versa .Can go out and come home in the morning at daylight and doesn't say anything and she goes out and comes home around 4am or whenever but im not bothered.

Basically in the time we have been together I have paid for everything and she has got to the point of anything I give her or buy her its taken for granted and no real thanks or appreciation for it . When we are very well off she moans about money and when things are bit tight she moans about it .She has bank cards to pay for bills etc and over the years has given family or gambled or spent around 2 million bht or more of my cash and when I ask her about it she says oh I paid this and that but it comes nowhere near the amount missing from my accounts. She basically sits in one room all day and night eating , on ipad or phone or watching thai tv while I watch tv in living room with the dogs .

Got to the point im done with it and all the hoop jumping here to get things done so am selling up and moving back to Europe alone or with the dogs !

Just the basics of going for a holiday and having to submit paperwork to get her a visa etc anywhere decent is another point and the conversations with her limited knowledge of the outside world of subjects has become tedious . Guess for some the grass may be greener but in my case its be careful what you wish for !!  

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ronaldo0 said:

Can go out and come home in the morning at daylight and doesn't say anything and she goes out and comes home around 4am or whenever but im not bothered.

Basically in the time we have been together I have paid for everything and she has got to the point of anything I give her or buy her its taken for granted and no real thanks or appreciation for it .

If I'm paying, the rule is they are at home after dark, and in my bed when I'm in it.

Took me about 3 months to work that one out.

I also learned not to take her on holiday (that one took a year to learn), plenty of hungry Asian ladies wherever you go, and you don't need to pay their tickets to get there.

16 hours ago, samsensam said:

similar experience, i dont go to bars or 'date' prostitutes, i date normal girls with jobs and are financially secure. dated some lovely girls, had potentially great relationships until the negativity kicks in, always looking for problems or to start a fight - i refuse to argue. or the jealously starts. eventually the three strikes then out applies, i always communicate clearly and calmly, and they always end up getting dumped. i just dont need the hassle.  quite sad really because they are missing out on some potentially great times.

great post i agree 100% with you. most of these girls are so stupid they cant see they could be missing out on a good life or good times while there with you or me. they just dont see it !!

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

If I'm paying, the rule is they are at home after dark, and in my bed when I'm in it.

Took me about 3 months to work that one out.

I also learned not to take her on holiday (that one took a year to learn), plenty of hungry Asian ladies wherever you go, and you don't need to pay their tickets to get there.

sorry to say and i like a lot of your post but this one you sound like a bit of a cheap charlie.

4 hours ago, ronaldo0 said:

Been married 10 years and the last half have been like living with a person who rents a room in the house .

Wife is smart, good looking , sorts out bills etc , hardly drinks or goes out much but things we have in common are basically zero. We go out at separate times and to different types of bars etc as she doesn't like places I go and vice versa .Can go out and come home in the morning at daylight and doesn't say anything and she goes out and comes home around 4am or whenever but im not bothered.

Basically in the time we have been together I have paid for everything and she has got to the point of anything I give her or buy her its taken for granted and no real thanks or appreciation for it . When we are very well off she moans about money and when things are bit tight she moans about it .She has bank cards to pay for bills etc and over the years has given family or gambled or spent around 2 million bht or more of my cash and when I ask her about it she says oh I paid this and that but it comes nowhere near the amount missing from my accounts. She basically sits in one room all day and night eating , on ipad or phone or watching thai tv while I watch tv in living room with the dogs .

Got to the point im done with it and all the hoop jumping here to get things done so am selling up and moving back to Europe alone or with the dogs !

Just the basics of going for a holiday and having to submit paperwork to get her a visa etc anywhere decent is another point and the conversations with her limited knowledge of the outside world of subjects has become tedious . Guess for some the grass may be greener but in my case its be careful what you wish for !!  

You're NOT alone...I had the same experience more or less, and arrived at the same conclusion. 

13 hours ago, Tomahawk21 said:

great post i agree 100% with you. most of these girls are so stupid they cant see they could be missing out on a good life or good times while there with you or me. they just dont see it !!

First time that I can read smart posts about this topic.

Usually even guys are too idiot to accept that these women are so useless outside bed.

But still, as I can change them as often as I want and don't need to pay anything, I don't see any reason to move to another country.

I am sure that when I will be old and need one I will find a kind hearted nurse who will stay with me because of love when I will actually stay with her because she will be my free nurse !

On 5/28/2019 at 1:21 PM, ronaldo0 said:

Doesn't sound greener at all. Sounds like hell.

I was bored to death with my, near ex, It was like having a Daughter, think everything for her, make decisions for her, Literally no input to any thing in the relationship,  Does not clean windows, or do house work, without an Argument, Buy food pay or offer to pay for anything, wants taking everywhere and picking up after, Guess what she was trying to say, Because although living in the UK for 13 years works with other Thai women and forgets English. Apart from that , not a lot wrong relay.

I was bored to death with my, near ex, It was like having a Daughter, think everything for her, make decisions for her, Literally no input to any thing in the relationship,  Does not clean windows, or do house work, without an Argument, Buy food pay or offer to pay for anything, wants taking everywhere and picking up after, Guess what she was trying to say, Because although living in the UK for 13 years works with other Thai women and forgets English. Apart from that , not a lot wrong relay.

“Near ex” ? Guess she is your ex ! Or should be with an attitude you described

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived