quick question on e-ticket

Booked my flight to thailand with HOP2 from skyscanner last night, got my e-ticket today. I've never gotten an e-ticket before. I'm about to apply for my tourist visa to the DC embassy. For my flight documents that they want, do I just print out the PDF e-ticket and thats all I need? Do I need to give my invoice too? Or is there anything else I need for the proof of having paid for the flight?

just print out the e-ticket and take it with you as a safety precaution 

However i have not shown my e-ticket for the last 5 years, i believe, maybe longer.

All i have provided, at the check in desk, was my passport, which was sufficient.

58 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Print out your e ticket and attach it to your visa application form. That is all you will need.

When you say attach it do you mean staple it? Sorry for dumb question never submitted a visa application before. I'll print out my bank statement and my flight info and my visa application. Also, for the visa application, I fill out all of the questions from my PC, and sign the signature area with a pen?

You would attach it with a paperclip. You don't have to do that but it makes easier to keep things together.

After printing out the completed application you will need to sign it with a pen.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You would attach it with a paperclip. You don't have to do that but it makes easier to keep things together.

After printing out the completed application you will need to sign it with a pen.

Thanks and when it comes to filling it out, does EVERY question need to be answered? i.e. if i dont have any references, can i leave it blank? Also, when it asks how long ill be staying, which is 90 days (my flight is aug 7 landing and departing nov 5) should I put 90 days, or 60? Because 60 days is the maximum for tourist visa but I'll be extending the visa

6 minutes ago, prevaill said:

i.e. if i dont have any references, can i leave it blank?

You must have family or friends to include in the US reference.

Where are you staying in Thailand? The Thailand reference should be the same as the address you intend to stay.

8 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

You must have family or friends to include in the US reference.

Where are you staying in Thailand? The Thailand reference should be the same as the address you intend to stay.

I will first be staying in a hotel in thailand, so thats what I was planning on listing as the address. Do i NEED thai references?