SURVEY: Who Best to lead the UK through Brexit?

Scott

SURVEY: Who Best to lead the UK through Brexit?  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the resignation of Theresa May, who, in your opinion, is best suited Conservative to lead the UK through Brexit? 

Please feel free to leave a comment.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, me4175 said:

The fact that Clown Boris leads the survey is saying something about the psyche of the Brits. They just can't be helped.

To be expected from such a poor field of candidates. Moredant, Leadsome & Raab might be worth a second look but there aren't any stand-out leaders among any of UK's current MPs.

IMO two party politics no longer serves its purpose in UK and needs to be replaced.

My choice would be Dominic Raab , because he seems to be level headed and plain speaking . I can understand the choice of Boris Johnson , because he is larger than life , bombastic , would talk over the heads of EU leaders and tell them straight either an acceptable deal on our terms or no deal . I see Boris Johnson as an unpredictable loose cannon ball , which could be risky at this juncture .

3 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Esther is hot. That’s about as far as political I can get these days concerning Brexit. But she is a hottie I must say.

Anne Widdecombe might prove better at Brexit ????

Gove as the most level headed among a group of idiots. As for Boris, he is so unpredictable as to be dangerous. Remember he was sacked from his first job as a reporter for making up stories, and has managed to offend many foreign heads-of-state with his utterings. He is like a bull in a china shop - doesn;t matter what he does, always causes chaos. Give him a TV show, but god forbid, do not put him in charge of a country.

Rory for me ....level headed and articulate. Never seen the bloke get agitated or annoyed by any political show he has appeared on afaik....would like him to have not be a remainer,but you cant have everything......also got 25/1 10 days ago......not any more.

17 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Bercow.

He dresses like a clown, but Boris Johnson is the real clown who would make a great partner for the American clown... 

The UK is at the end of its rope, but so is the EU... thus it doesn't really matter who will captain this Titanic... 

7 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

He dresses like a clown, but Boris Johnson is the real clown who would make a great partner for the American clown... 

The UK is at the end of its rope, but so is the EU... thus it doesn't really matter who will captain this Titanic... 

Bercow has the best whitt and quick on the putdown's...

I'd like the new leader to be a woman. We have had a very strong one (Maggie) an nebulous one (May) let's have the best of three.

The problem for me with George Galloway, Anne Widdecombe and Moggie, is that they are all religious Catholic nutters.

Shame the Cons' don't have a babe like Diane Abbott or Dawn Butler even. Need someone to sell the UK to the old Empire. Get back to where we once were.

Archived