SURVEY: Who Best to lead the UK through Brexit?

Scott

SURVEY: Who Best to lead the UK through Brexit?  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

I voted remain,

Really? So you switched from remain to believing a pack of lies and misinformation and because the EU has no reason to change its rules you’re pissed off with them?

i'd suggest you were never really a remainer

10 hours ago, me4175 said:

The fact that Clown Boris leads the survey is saying something about the psyche of the Brits. They just can't be helped.

Correct ,    BJ  is a bad joke.   God help us. 

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

This survey reminds me of being sent to the Headmaster at my old school.

If the reason for your visit was to get stick, the Headmaster would first ask you if you thought your deserved punishment and regardless of your answer he would then ask you to select which, from a rack of canes, you wished to be punished with.

In school legend each had a unique name relating to the damage it would inflict; ‘Bone Breaker’, ‘Gnarled and Knotted’ and ‘Stinger’ are names I recall with a wince.

On the upside at least the number of strokes to be endured were known in advance of the punishment commencing.

I really don't know what the hell your on about I didn't let myself get canned by a headmaster and Dad backed me up for getting expelled. 

We will see then won't we, maybe it be better than some two faced bitch stringing things out for 3 years. 
Boris is a chancer imho..think.back to when cameron announced his decision to have the eu referendum..all boris's duckin and diving etc
Slippery eel material.
Far better to have someone like Dom Rabb or Esther Mcvey.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It's no good going for someone reasonable or middle of the road- normal rules do not apply, and we will just end up with the same situation that led to May's demise.  Boris is a good choice because he will either achieve a no deal Brexit, or make such a hash that Brexit will be cancelled. Those outcomes are the only ones available.  

There is nobody that can lead UK through BREXIT, the offer was already given by the EU. It seems the country still doesn't get it. 

The reason why the UK wanted a "deal" is that it knows the economy will fall without one, otherwise it would have just left. 

1 hour ago, tomacht8 said:

Maybe the UK needs something like Merkel. 555

But what the UK really lacks at the moment is a middle ground.

A compromise in the middle.

there is no support for the middle ground - just look at TM's deal - both sides hated it 

All the hatred that was stirred up in the press has polarized people on one side or the other. 

47 minutes ago, tebee said:

there is no support for the middle ground - just look at TM's deal - both sides hated it 

All the hatred that was stirred up in the press has polarized people on one side or the other. 

Sad.

it is obvious.

A post containing an offensive reference to the former PM has been removed:

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Edit:   Troll post also reported and removed.  

Nigel Farage, that way we will get DEMOCRACY

Labour destroyed Democracy

The Tory’s compounded it.

Lib Dems nuf said

Green’s cuning lingus

SNP Ha Ha Ha at least it would be if they were funny

This of course is entirely my view, yours may be different and I am sorry for you

On 5/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, me4175 said:

The fact that Clown Boris leads the survey is saying something about the psyche of the Brits. They just can't be helped.

He is a loose cannon ,  a chancer of the first order , be careful what you wish for.

On 5/26/2019 at 12:57 PM, owl sees all said:

I'd like the new leader to be a woman. 

Fyi ,   we have one, , look at the mess she has put us in.  Never again.

On 5/26/2019 at 3:05 PM, Briggsy said:

Jacob Rees-Mogg and Frank Field.

Frank Ifield,    he could sing the larks of the trees , I remember you. 

He will get my vote..

On 5/25/2019 at 11:45 PM, me4175 said:

The vote isn’t limited to Brits on this site. I have also called any poll about anything American worthless as you get foreigners voting who may not have America’s best interests in mind.

This poll tells us absolutely nothing about what Brits think. It tells what 105 posters from various countries most of which live in Thailand think. I abstained from voting because I am American and my vote isn’t relevant.

5 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

The vote isn’t limited to Brits on this site. I have also called any poll about anything American worthless as you get foreigners voting who may not have America’s best interests in mind.

This poll tells us absolutely nothing about what Brits think. It tells what 105 posters from various countries most of which live in Thailand think. I abstained from voting because I am American and my vote isn’t relevant.

First off, Thaivisa doesn't even call them polls. The word used is "survey". Is there anyone who thinks that these surveys are at all statistically valid representative of whatever the public at large thinks? They're just popularity contests from a very skewed portion of the population.

3 minutes ago, vinniekintana said:

There will be no Brexit

The UK elites/Deep State are against it.

They will find a way to get a new referendum and by hook or by crook will (narrowly) win.

Blue-pilled drones were calling us (red-pillers) kooks for saying there will be no Brexit under the May govt.

Politicians are expendable when it comes to elitist designs

Even Boris the Hair will toe the line.

Needless to say they will disguise the whole process as a series of snafus to confuse the sheeple (as happened with May), then in exasperation will call a referendum

I have no horse in the race btw

I am not sure what you are taking but this piece of indecipherable garbage must surely be in the running for 1st prize for the 2019 "Written Rubbish" awards.

It I suspect may even achieve something that the British Parliament has so far been unable to achieve and that is unite both Brexiteers and Remainers as supporters of these two parties must surely think it is an unintelligible piece of writing akin to a  pile of bat droppings !!

9 hours ago, Caledonia Boy said:

Being Scottish I think Boris should be the next PM. Little England fully deserve him ????

Donny and Boris do resemble each other in more ways than one. 

What a world, I never thought I'd live past 50, and with each passing day I regret in some ways that I did. The jig is unraveling rapidly.

1 hour ago, vinniekintana said:

There will be no Brexit

The UK elites/Deep State are against it.

They will find a way to get a new referendum and by hook or by crook will (narrowly) win.

Blue-pilled drones were calling us (red-pillers) kooks for saying there will be no Brexit under the May govt.

Politicians are expendable when it comes to elitist designs

Even Boris the Hair will toe the line.

Needless to say they will disguise the whole process as a series of snafus to confuse the sheeple (as happened with May), then in exasperation will call a referendum

I have no horse in the race btw

Sadly, I'm inclined to agree with your conclusions - but have no idea what you mean by 'blue-pilled' and 'red-pilled'?

As long as politicians support big business, they know they will end up with well-paid directorships/consultancy etc. positions with those companies and/or organisations ☹️.

Archived