Video: Hunt on for gang throwing explosive devices at woman on Bangkok road

rooster59

Video: Hunt on for gang throwing explosive devices at woman on Bangkok road

espl.JPG

Image: Daily News

Video footage posted to Facebook showed a group of six young men on three motorbikes chasing a rival on another bike along Bang Na - Trat Road outbound from Bangkok. 

Two explosions are seen. These are thought to have been what is known as "ping pong bombs".

There were no injuries. 

Bang Kaew police are studying CCTV to try and get a lead in the case.

Daily News said that the intended victim of the mini-bombs was a woman.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-25

1 hour ago, Aussieroaming said:

The boffins should invent an IQ Recognition System instead of a facial recognition system and set it up on the roads here. There wouldnt be any traffic for miles, let alone numpty bombers

Please have it equipped with a 12 gauge shot gun to completely eradicate the problem

Six males going after one female.  I don't think it can get any sadder than this.  Pathetic cowards...

I swear, every time I hear a Thai woman say she is done with Thai men, for all the reasons we have all heard....I always laugh to myself thinking that they think, that I'm just another stupid farrang....that they want to believe their bs.

Then there are stories like this one, or the POS who tied up his girlfriend and lit a fire by her, then went dinking for four hours....  

Then I wonder....maybe these women are saying the truth...

God knows....I don't....I just always stay suspicious of most here and be polite on the outside. 

34 minutes ago, JMSIII said:

Six males going after one female.  I don't think it can get any sadder than this.  Pathetic cowards...

I swear, every time I hear a Thai woman say she is done with Thai men, for all the reasons we have all heard....I always laugh to myself thinking that they think, that I'm just another stupid farrang....that they want to believe their bs.

Then there are stories like this one, or the POS who tied up his girlfriend and lit a fire by her, then went dinking for four hours....  

God knows....I don't....I just always stay suspicious of most here and be polite on the outside. 

perhaps she exacted a hefty sinsod from each of them believing he was the only one?

4 hours ago, JMSIII said:

And the Moral for most Falang: Don't get a Thai girl-friend, because there might be an uncontrollable, jealous Thai (Ex) Boy-friend lurking in ambush, ready to move in for the kill in this or many related situations.

22 hours ago, JMSIII said:

If you read more stories, you'd know that it's not uncommon for women to cut the penis of their bf/husband, when they think they've been to some 'hanky panky' business with other women.

Archived