Thai boyfriend: I tied her up and lit a fire because she threatened to leave me

rooster59

Thai boyfriend: I tied her up and lit a fire because she threatened to leave me

girlfriend.JPG

Caption: Arrested

Thai netizens were shocked to see pictures of a Thai woman tied up by the hands and feet and strung up to a thicket of bamboo.

In addition straw was set alight just a matter of feet from her helpless body. 

She was left like this for four hours as her boyfriend - who had tied her up - drank with his mates indifferent to her distress. 

The pictures were posted on Facebook by a relative who called for the boyfriend's arrest.

Na Klang police in Nong Bua Lamphu in Thailand's north east were soon on the case and took a man into custody.

Pol Lt Col Sumonchai Jamnongnit said the couple had been together about a year and the man was abusive towards her. 

She had threatened to leave him so he tied her up and lit the fire to threaten her.

He has been charged with illegal detainment and assault and is now in custody. 

A reenactment is planned. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-25

31 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

She was left like this for four hours as her boyfriend - who had tied her up - drank with his mates indifferent to her distress.  

What I find equally nasty about this, is that his bloody mates sat around drinking with him and did nothing to stop it. Cops should arrest them and charge them with being accessories to the crime too.

1 hour ago, keith101 said:

Some Thai men are so immature , pathetically jealous and violent to women I can only think they get like it by watching male family doing it and learning from them .  

And by watching the regular violence, guns, knives and abuse of woman on Thai soap operas every night of the week.

1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

I can assure you that the women are the same....

Yes, about 5 yrs back 1 girl in a bachelor level class turned around and politely asked the girl behind her to stop talking all the time because she couldn't hear the lecture. Girl behind instantly stood up and kicked the girl off her chair and continued to kick her. 

Quickly the first girl ran out of the room followed quickly by the gang led by the kicker, they caught the first girl and threw her down the stairs.

Director and security called, the director started a mai pben rai approach, the rest of the students M and F insisted he call the police and a student called the police. Police came the gang did 2 months jail, the leader did 2 years jail. Gang leader and gang dismissed from the uni, all of their grades, all years, cancelled, recorded at the ministry of ed as forbidden to every register for life at any other uni or school. The girl who was thrown down the stairs never ever returned to the uni. she and her family moved to the Nth.  Students demanded the director be moved, he disappeared.

This was at a so called prestigious uni. 

1 hour ago, keith101 said:

Some Thai men are so immature , pathetically jealous and violent to women I can only think they get like it by watching male family doing it and learning from them .  

Its not a matter of Thai. Its in every country.

1 hour ago, Thaifriends said:

Its not a matter of Thai. Its in every country.

But we are talking about Thailand, not another country please look at the Thread try to stay on topic since you are off let me add yes your are right it happens in other countries.

3 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

But we are talking about Thailand, not another country please look at the Thread try to stay on topic since you are off let me add yes your are right it happens in other countries.

Did he mention anything about being OK in any country? No, and I rather doubt that was the point he was making in his post.

Your off topic too is we are pedantic. 

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well you stupid bugger, she will definitely leave you now.

Whilst your in the jail, she will be gone.

Hmm,...I don't think it will be that simple,...after a short stint in jail he will be back and will be so much more crazy !!!!

3 hours ago, keith101 said:

Na, they watch the daft brits who come over here from stabbing old ladies. That's  how they learn

2 hours ago, thailand49 said:

true, but very often people here make statements insinuating that certain behaviour is 'thai' behaviour whereas the fact is such behaviour can and does occur all over the world. so condemn the individual but not the nation.

Archived