Thai boyfriend: I tied her up and lit a fire because she threatened to leave me

rooster59

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

What I find equally nasty about this, is that his bloody mates sat around drinking with him and did nothing to stop it. Cops should arrest them and charge them with being accessories to the crime too.

Because they are all of the same ilk and see nothing wrong with it !

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

tied her up and lit a fire because she threatened to leave me

Oh well that's alright then.

For a nasty moment there folks thought you just did it on a whim.

4 hours ago, scorecard said:

Did he mention anything about being OK in any country? No, and I rather doubt that was the point he was making in his post.

Your off topic too is we are pedantic. 

Pedantic look in the mirror!  Wasn't necessary for him to say O.K. or even looking for one I think it was pretty obvious as to what was meant but I guess it slipped for you and look again and try to comprehend?   I guess you don't understand the point " off topic " meaning since he is off topic I will add to it!  Pretty simple for some?????

????

1 hour ago, samsensam said:

true, but very often people here make statements insinuating that certain behaviour is 'thai' behaviour whereas the fact is such behaviour can and does occur all over the world. so condemn the individual but not the nation.

I fully understand this happens all over the world it isn't rocket science or is it?

Statement of insinuation or opinion are derived and stated in general so we all generalized based on what we experience or constant read or even hear?

This topic is stated a Thai man that is very obvious which is exactly what I and the majority of the poster are posting about a Thai man in Thailand or did I miss something.

What we are doing is exactly what you stated condemn the individual and not the nation again we are talking in General!

This is how I see it you can log on each day Thaivisa or any website that relates to Thailand that are venture by foreigners go to any topic of discussion about the people and culture or course again we are talking in General and majority of the comments are negative and comments like yours is a minority have you actually thought about it.  Personally, I wish it was the other way around I've lived here 15 years and with Thais does that make me an expert I say hell no! I wish I and others didn't have these thoughts nor joke around whenever we see such topics but we didn't wake up one morning and decided we hate Thais lets get them! 

This country the size and population last survey the most religious country in the world 

I for one expect a bit more maybe if you get your head out of the sand thinking all is rosy just because you haven't seen or experience many of the negatives doesn't mean it doesn't exist I know the good stuff wish there was more but sadly there isn't.  

6 hours ago, soalbundy said:

That will rekindle the love she once felt for him. 

As it's said - It is a finely tuned balance between hatred and love ... :thumbsup:

Was it the alcohol or was it the macho male mentality that it seems many Thai men (although all cultures have their share as well) operate with? Seems there needs to be an effort to stop men from feeling this type of behavior makes any sense since we know there will be others performing similar acts!

There is something about the Thai culture, that causes alot of Thai men, to be emotionally stunted. They appear to be far older, but they have the development of a 13 year old. I am sure it has alot to do with the incompetent parents constantly telling their sons how special they are. What they really need to be told is:

Your sisters are far more special than you.

You are nothing in this world, until you preform acts that benefit society, and your fellow man. 

Your sisters are smarter, more ambitious, and basically run the country. Without the women of Thailand, this nation would grind to a halt in 48 hours. 

So, prove yourself. Prove yourself to your family, your community and your nation. Until you do that, you are nothing special, on any level. 

On 5/25/2019 at 5:53 AM, rooster59 said:

She was left like this for four hours as her boyfriend - who had tied her up - drank with his mates indifferent to her distress. 

when was this pic taken? i don't see any mates drinking

The report says that Thai netizens are shocked by the behavoiur of this dolt.

Tends to suggest that all the "typical Thai male" comments casually thrown around on here by falang are a bit OTT?

On 5/25/2019 at 12:34 PM, Thaifriends said:

Its not a matter of Thai. Its in every country.

OK, so tell me .... what's the name of this forum again?

Wait, I know it  ....... it's cry forum! No.no. wait, it's my forum. Wrong again ............ I know this one, rrrrrrrrrrr, ah yes! It's Thai forum and it's about all things THAI.

Archived