The best burger I have had in CM

bkk6060

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

I went to Gekko Garden every week for my burger fix.

Have to ask for big fries or get those revolting skinny things.

Get large salad included.

Do you go on the same day every week , when the burgers on special offer , meal of the day ?

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 6:23 PM, Mahseer said:

If you fancy something more than a burger in Arnos split a tomahawk steak with your mate/missus. 800gms/bone in and bloody marvellous. 1,220baht I believe. Money well spent.

Some obviously have money to burn! No wonder the old "how much does it cost to live in ………." threads have those claiming that they couldn't possibly exist on less than 50,000 a month.

Just now, sanemax said:

Do you go on the same day every week , when the burgers on special offer , meal of the day ?

Did I go...……………….. No longer living the life in paradise, sadly. Yes I did. Burgers on Tuesday, and spaghetti with meat balls on Thursday if I remember rightly,

For the price of a big mac meal I got a large helping of whatever, loads of salad, and an interesting slice of life in LOS.

Drinks extra.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Did I go...……………….. No longer living the life in paradise, sadly. Yes I did. Burgers on Tuesday, and spaghetti with meat balls on Thursday if I remember rightly,

For the price of a big mac meal I got a large helping of whatever, loads of salad, and an interesting slice of life in LOS.

Drinks extra.

All you can eat buffet on a Sunday at 6 PM for 200 Baht as well 

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Some obviously have money to burn! No wonder the old "how much does it cost to live in ………." threads have those claiming that they couldn't possibly exist on less than 50,000 a month.

1,220baht for a quality steak for 2? Value in my book.

9 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Steak of the Day in Mae Rim advertises a Tomahawk for 4,000 b.

So, yours seems cheap.

Yes I've been there many a time but just don't see the point in spending that amount when I know the value I can get at Arnos but if someone wants to pay the 4,000 I'm sure they'll enjoy and good luck to them.

Arnos also sell Canadian lobster (delivered live on Fridays) for 830baht which seems value considering where we are in the world but yet to try.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived