Brexit brings down May, Johnson stakes leadership claim

rooster59

7 hours ago, stephenterry said:

My vote would be for Sir Graham Brady, whose moral compass far surpasses any of the candidates. I hope he enters the race, because I am convinced he'll see off Johnson or Rabb - and later on, Corbyn.

BTW, he voted leave, but is not a raving looney about it.

Stone me. I agree with you!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Buffoon is as bad a trump . A no good self serving toffee nosed public schoolboy ponce . Well at least the Tory party will be screwed if  that scum gets in and Scotland will definitely go for full independence . We have NOTHING in common with these ponces !

13 minutes ago, Scutty said:

This Buffoon is as bad a trump . A no good self serving toffee nosed public schoolboy ponce . Well at least the Tory party will be screwed if  that scum gets in and Scotland will definitely go for full independence . We have NOTHING in common with these ponces !

I'm sure the ponces will be pleased with that.

The majority of scottish voters will never vote for independence..do you honestly think scottish taxpayers will vote to have at least 70% of their salaries or wages going on various taxes???

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

i'm kinda fed up with all forth and back talks about the brexit: let england leave the eu!  then, i'm pretty sure scotland will leave the uk, and we'll see you laugh last

Well now you know why you're fed up.

Archived