Online residence notification for foreigners (TM30).

I own a condo in Bangkok and did the online registration (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/) for TM30 notification of myself and my family. Completed all the info in the form and added my scanned passport copy and a copy of the condo chanote. I received an e-mail confirmation of my e-mail address. I have now been waiting patiently for more than 2 weeks to receive the approval and get the login information. When I check the status online is shows: "Waiting for approval". According to info on the website it should not take more than 7 working days to get approval.

Has anyone successfully registered his condo in Bangkok using the same website and was able to do the online TM30 notification? How long did it take to get the login information?

Any other suggestions to get my condo registered with immigration?

Thanks for any help/advise,

Wait-times of 2 plus weeks for Bangkok seems the norm recently. I know someone waiting 9 days so far.

Not sure what you can do? Take a number and wait.

Try calling, no one picking up. Suspect the trainees are swamped?

Are you under some deadline?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I reapplied and got password within a week but now have another question.

TM30 completed for staying in my own property - if I go travelling within Thailand do I need to re-register another TM 30 to say I am back at m own property?

1 hour ago, Magsg said:

I reapplied and got password within a week but now have another question.

TM30 completed for staying in my own property - if I go travelling within Thailand do I need to re-register another TM 30 to say I am back at m own property?

If you stay somewhere that likely submitted a Tm30 for you, yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Still trying to figure this out after all these years; just came back from Cambodia, rushed off to immigration the same day, registered myself at my house as I didn't stay anywhere else. Took 5 minutes. Still trying to figure out how to do this hassle task online.