Pepsi Max Back In Stock In Makro

Greenside

If, like us, you got fed up with buying Pepsi Max from Big C where for some reason they never had it available in the trays of 12 that it comes in from the supplier, you'll be pleased to hear that Makro (Hang Dong, at least) have it in stock today.  Go and stock up without delay to show them there is a demand as I've been telling them for the last year or so!

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Branston Pickle or Lea & Perrins ????

I order Pepsi Max from Lazada, cheaper than in the stores (at least for cans, they also sell bottles, but i don't know the price of bottles in the stores, so can't compare) and i don't have to carry it.

My bad...for spreading misinformation.  I rarely shop soft drinks and would not know, or care, one from another.

One thing i do actively avoid is high fructose corn syrup, usually found in soft drinks in USA, and also used in many other food products, for the sweet taste.

Mexicans living in the USA will not take the common Coke which has the corn syrup but will special order Mexican made Coke, cane sugar only.  Certainly a different taste and many claims against the fructose for health reasons.

A little off topic but close enough : has anyone found any no-sugar no-caffeine drinks around here.

The only one I can find consistently is Coke no-sugar, but it is loaded with caffeine.

Even a concentrate that I have to prepare will work.

As an aside, I find it amazing that Thailand has such a huge diabetes problem but companies have totally ignored diabetic needs. There are also a growing number of people, like me, who would prefer to avoid sugar in things like coffee and soda but cannot find suitable alternatives.

13 minutes ago, Wandr said:

A little off topic but close enough : has anyone found any no-sugar no-caffeine drinks around here.

The only one I can find consistently is Coke no-sugar, but it is loaded with caffeine.

Even a concentrate that I have to prepare will work.

As an aside, I find it amazing that Thailand has such a huge diabetes problem but companies have totally ignored diabetic needs. There are also a growing number of people, like me, who would prefer to avoid sugar in things like coffee and soda but cannot find suitable alternatives.

Club soda w/ grenadine or a slice of lemon?

P.S. Sorry, grenadine has a little amount of sugar, but only 9 grams per serving. If you cannot tolerate that amount, then you have bigger problems.

Archived