bowl of chili and beer near Sukumvit???

moontang

On 5/27/2019 at 12:13 AM, utalkin2me said:

"Near Sukhumvit"?

People are actually getting a meaningful location out of that? 

Yes I would take it to mean preferably between Bullys and the Robin Hood.

44 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I would take it to mean from Sukhumvit soi 0/1 up to about soi 24/35.

Not nit-picking here Bill but it would have been almost as easy to say that you agreed with me. ????

Or perhaps you were quoting the Soi numbers for the benefit of those less familiar. You seem a considerate sort of cove.

I have not been in Bullys for many years must give it a try next time I am in Bkk. The Robin Hood never appealed to me really, I am still sulking over Jools going????. Bangkok just aint the place that fascinated me for all those years, but I keep giving it another try.

There's a Mexican restaurant / bar called Charlie Browns in a small soi off of Soi 19. Used to be in the small soi off Soi 11 where Cheap Charlies was, Moved to Soi 19 about 18 months ago I think.

Hotel called The Key on the corner of the soi.

1 hour ago, rott said:

Not nit-picking here Bill but it would have been almost as easy to say that you agreed with me. ????

Or perhaps you were quoting the Soi numbers for the benefit of those less familiar. You seem a considerate sort of cove.

I have not been in Bullys for many years must give it a try next time I am in Bkk. The Robin Hood never appealed to me really, I am still sulking over Jools going????. Bangkok just aint the place that fascinated me for all those years, but I keep giving it another try.

Well there are some newer members on the forum who may not have ventured that far away from Nana.

There used to be a great pub and food place down the soi from the Robin Hood though the name escapes me at the moment.

Archived