More violence at ER - man stabbed with surgical scissors

rooster59

More violence at ER - man stabbed with surgical scissors

1558707043113.jpg

Image: TNA MCOT

TNA MCOT reported on yet more violence in a Thai hospital emergency room. 

This time three men burst into ER and attacked a construction worker called Sak with some doctor's surgical scissors. The attack happened last night at 8 pm.

Two of the men named as Chalerm, 32 and Nong or Mongkhon were arrested after being detained by officials at the Thepparat Nakorn Ratchasima Hospital in Thailand's north east.

A third man named as Neng fled the scene.

Sak had been taken to hospital after the three men attacked him in a dispute at a Ya Dong (Thai alcoholic spirit) shop two kilometers away from the hospital.

In the initial attack Sak was stabbed in the neck and behind the head. 

Thaivisa notes that violence in Thai hospitals has been a worrying trend in recent years prompting action by the authorities to stem the violence. 

Source: TNA MCOT

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-25

Mindless, brash, uneducated, aggresive, confrontational, cannot loose face, lawless 'I do what I like because I can', idiots...

If Thai can do that to Thai, consider what they could and do do to expats, farang, foreigners..! 

Sadly Thailand has seemingly become very unsafe, losing  the genuine sincere smiles plus gentle humbleness. I now feel very unsfe when I venture out of the home.

Paradise?

24 minutes ago, Sonhia said:

Mindless, brash, uneducated, aggresive, confrontational, cannot loose face, lawless 'I do what I like because I can', idiots...

If Thai can do that to Thai, consider what they could and do do to expats, farang, foreigners..! 

Sadly Thailand has seemingly become very unsafe, losing  the genuine sincere smiles plus gentle humbleness. I now feel very unsfe when I venture out of the home.

Paradise?

Never seen anyone capable of calling it like it is....well stated!

Now imagine, us expats fight to stay here and any cost (financial and with our lives) to live among these time bombs until their egg shells crack and begin to un load their tender bruised egos on us.  Playing with fire, be careful on the roads or anywhere.  Either they will gut us like a pig on the street with their machetes, or the village will pile on us for a routine beat down.  Welcome to the land of smiles gentlemen.   

Hmmmm I wonder if an actual police force were to do their job, maybe have actual officers posted in the hospitals doing their job....If it would have any effect ????

I mean it's just a thought....

On 5/25/2019 at 6:19 PM, rooster59 said:

Thaivisa notes that violence in Thai hospitals has been a worrying trend in recent years prompting action by the authorities to stem the violence. 

The level in violent attacks in general should be a trend that has officials worried & start asking the local government and police to do the jobs they are paid to do.

Archived