How much should I pay for my sugar baby

5 hours ago, SuperTed said:

On a more philosophical note, what drives people like the OP? There is no ad revenue to be made, he won’t dig up any interesting personal stories for which people might be shamed, so it does not seem like he’s fulfilling a need to troll. Is it his way of living out a fantasy? By sharing it out loud in a forum?

Paid by the forum owners I've always assumed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Op, do you get this level of attachment and irrational thoughts when you rent a car ?

Go and see hertz, they will rent you a car exclusively and probably let you put a new engine in it.

I convinced here to spend a weak with me in Phuket. We are in Phuket now. She is asking for 300K in advance for having sex without condom. She says she had to protect her if she becomes pregnant. I gave her 50K in advance and a Capital One business card with a limit of 30K/month and told her I would give her 300K if she becomes pregnant. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, sanemax said:

Let them continue , no harm done .

I personally need to get annoyed and infuriated at least  one time a day 

Add "amused" and "entertained" into that and this thread's a bargain! :cheesy:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

I convinced here to spend a weak with me in Phuket. We are in Phuket now. She is asking for 300K in advance for having sex without condom. She says she had to protect her if she becomes pregnant. I gave her 50K in advance and a Capital One business card with a limit of 30K/month and told her I would give her 300K if she becomes pregnant. 

This sounds like an OTT business arrangement to me. If that gets your elevator up, good for you.

To authenticate the trolling, we need to see a picture of you and the lovely "business" lady.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Somehow, I think you are serious. I do not even know what to say. What is up with you? 50,000 baht? For what? No woman is worth that. I do not care how fine she is. Certainly not a working girl. Please, please come back down to earth. I see devastation in your future. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Oh dear, how do you think you will communicate without a common language beside sex.

What do you think will happen with child born from this union?

You shuffle off to the next conquest, what happens to the child you have created?

Just a business deal for you, what is the future for the child?

I think you need to see a skilled counsellor fast

The best counselor is get out of Thailand before its too late. Another who let his common sense at the airport

• Like 2

18 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

You could not possibly be that ignorant! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

I'm not gay or 20,  but 300,000 baht for 1 week 

I think I could be sweet to you :cheesy:

• Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 12:47 AM, Bang Bang said:

Heck, if you are not set on a leuk kreng kid you might poke your head into Mixx and talk to some of the Russian/Colombian head-turners who might present you with a beautiful child given the right inducement.

And many of the Uzbeks are, in fact, well educated with maturity and appealing personality (attributes not often to be found in a Thai prostitute).

Just to keep the disparagement balanced, surely you mean..."And many of the Uzbek prostitutes are, in fact, well educated with maturity and appealing personality (attributes not often to be found in a Thai prostitute).

Edited by Just Weird

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

Just to keep the disparagement balanced, surely you mean..."And many of the Uzbek prostitutes are, in fact, well educated with maturity and appealing personality (attributes not often to be found in a Thai prostitute).

You are right, of course. Freudian slip, the reason being probably that amongst the Uzbek women I have met at these clubs - and I have met several over the past years - have been med students, bank managers, school teachers, musicians and the like, all with decent English, with whom I have spent hours gabbing prior to the paid part of the night.

The reason for educated "middle-class" Uzbeks purveying their favors in Bkk clubs being their economy, though I believe the situation has improved since Karimov died. The bank manager told me she made $200/month.

Of course, you could counter that, maybe being what I am, I never get to meet Thai "med students, bank managers, school teachers, musicians and the like". So I was comparing apples and oranges. Again you would be right.

Edited by Bang Bang