Gaming chair

maxipeon

I bought a cheapie before.

If your a bigger person (me) don't be surprised if your weight makes the legs or undercarriage whatever bend or break. And don't be surprised if the upholstery falls apart / splits open very quickly. 

I am 75kg at most and own a DXRacer King (which is made for tall and bigger guys)

2 years owned.. over rated if you ask me, I think I paid about 15,000. the material looks nice but its cheap, about a year later it's flaking pleather (or whatever it is)

aka you better have aircon or not be sweaty because it will ruin the backside of it  (gets weird and crackly)

If I could go back in time, I would probably get Herman Miller Aeron.

with one of these: https://www.ikea.com/th/en/catalog/products/S59293534/

I spent a month researching gaming chairs from Lazada and other online stores comparing brands, prices, features and quality. One of the websites I visited was Advice. They had several brands of chairs available and their prices were lower than most of the others. But the one thing that was most important to me was how it felt actually sitting in one. Not being able to actually sit in one kept me from impulse buying. I'd almost given up but one day when shopping in Surin I spotted a recently opened Advice store. They only had 2 brands of chairs in stock Neolution and Nubwo in 4 models each. Well after sitting in each chair comparing comfort, quality and features, the Nubwo X102 was my choice. I ordered it online due to a discount price offer. I was delivered 4 days later and took about 30 minutes to assemble. I've had it for almost 4 months and still happy with my choice. 

Today I try 3 chairs:

Anda-seat wizard looks really nice but 12000bht so...

Corsair T1 look nice but not so comfortable for 9000bht.

And another but a cheap one and was not comfortable also, and I not remember the brand. I will watch for the Nubwo x102 look nice.

There is a NUBWO one on the Chilindo auction site, but don't get carried away if you bid on it, there is a 500baht delivery surcharge, as well as the 10% service charge and 49 baht delivery fee (For total items). The same chair (cheapest) is 3020 inc delivery on lazada).

I just watched the last couple of auctions on it, and I would say the min winning bid is 1900, so that works out at 2649 baht inc 10baht COD charge.

Finally I tried some gaming chairs and ergonomic chairs, and for me ergonomic chairs win. I chose this one: 

http://www.ergotrend.co.th/our-products/adult/ergonomic-chair/ergonomic-chair-doom-01bmf.html

I get a promotion for 10000baht. It's expensive but for me the best gaming chairs were around 9000 to 14000b. So it's a fair price for a qualitity chair, and ergotrend is really a good brand we can find in Thailand. They have some showroom in bkk and we can bought it there or in office mate.

I spend 2 hours trying all their chairs in the Circle ratchapruek showroom and they help me a lot! Really happy to find this brand.

Archived