Jump to content

What has Happened to Big Joke?


Recommended Posts

Has anyone heard anything about what happened to Big Joke and his current status? There seems to have been a very effective attempt keep everything concerning his ‘reign’ out of the public eye and there has been little, if any, discussion or questions asked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was very sorry to see Big Joke go,the turnaround he made

at Chiang Mai Immigration was great,he really shook the place

up,just hope it does not revert to what it was,and it could,as

 the new head of immigration,does not seem so hands on.

 

 He also did a very good job at catching bad guys and getting

them out of Thailand,it seems when anyone does a good job,

here they are made a target, nobody seems to know the REAL 

reason he was removed,but I suspect curbing someone's efforts

to make easy money had something to do with it.

 

regards worgeordie

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wooden Horse said:

Has anyone heard anything about what happened to Big Joke and his current status? There seems to have been a very effective attempt keep everything concerning his ‘reign’ out of the public eye and there has been little, if any, discussion or questions asked.

If you need a daily dose of xenophobia go to the nearest airport and ask

for one of his cardboard images which they probably have in stock .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Poof.

 

Cruising (under) the Mekong? Raising flowers (pushing daisies) in a remote stretch of Cambodia. Just ask any Thai.

 

Big Oud (ex-Border Police Chief), his replacement, is carrying on effectively, although without the daily fanfare.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

His legacy of enforcement - NOTHING!  It lives on stronger than ever by the next bloke who took his place.  The HUNT for expats remains stronger than ever.  Make sure you do your 90 day report to mama.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard the media interviewing his best buddy, who himself is in hot water but remains teflon coated. Media asked what happened. They were told nothing to do with him (he's BJ's boss and I assume his responsibillity), go ask BJ yourself lol. Matter is finished he said. Could you imagine that flying with media in a civilized country?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Poof.

 

Cruising

 

Poof? Cruising? Are you suggesting he is a homosexual and that's why he was transferred?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I was very sorry to see Big Joke go,the turnaround he made

at Chiang Mai Immigration was great,he really shook the place

up,just hope it does not revert to what it was,and it could,as

 the new head of immigration,does not seem so hands on.

 

 He also did a very good job at catching bad guys and getting

them out of Thailand,it seems when anyone does a good job,

here they are made a target, nobody seems to know the REAL 

reason he was removed,but I suspect curbing someone's efforts

to make easy money had something to do with it.

 

regards worgeordie

 

 

Sorry mate but i have to disagree with you.

He was not catching the bad guys, pc plod did that and he just jumped in for the photo op.

Regarding curbing someones efforts to make easy money, according to the wife it was on Thai social media that he has/had a few hundred million baht in secret accounts in Singapore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Sorry mate but i have to disagree with you.

He was not catching the bad guys, pc plod did that and he just jumped in for the photo op.

Regarding curbing someones efforts to make easy money, according to the wife it was on Thai social media that he has/had a few hundred million baht in secret accounts in Singapore.

And if tidying up procedures at one office CM is the claim to fame some keep on about,can,t be hard to top that surely!

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Sorry mate but i have to disagree with you.

He was not catching the bad guys, pc plod did that and he just jumped in for the photo op.

Regarding curbing someones efforts to make easy money, according to the wife it was on Thai social media that he has/had a few hundred million baht in secret accounts in Singapore.

Are you sure it was Big Joke ? It was reported that it was Prawit, the Deputy PM ( big jokes pal) that had the money in Singapore. Some 75 Billion baht , yes billion, which was reported in the Straits Times I understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...