What has Happened to Big Joke?

On 5/27/2019 at 2:13 PM, PerkinsCuthbert said:

himself, having in the meantime done what they all do - stash away a nice nest-egg somewhere safe. In other word just another self-serving leech on the public purse.

And of course you can provide proof to substantiate that comment!

9 hours ago, Sticky Wicket said:

Must have been on a good salary, brand new Porsche with personalised number plate!!

61630153_2259713004106412_5568573331470286848_n.jpg

and they wonder why people think they are corrupted.... 2 of my neighbors are RTP and a couple months ago 2 brand new C class  Benz

On 5/27/2019 at 2:13 PM, PerkinsCuthbert said:

The guy was the latest in along line of poster boys for Thai officialdom - put himself about a bit, took down a few low-level villains, deported a few hundred unfortunates, mostly dirt-poor migrant workers from neighbouring countries, developed an addiction to late-night and early-morning news conferences to boast about his prowess, began treading on some serious toes in the upper echelons of the civil service and thus got the chop himself, having in the meantime done what they all do - stash away a nice nest-egg somewhere safe. In other word just another self-serving leech on the public purse.

Who were the two previous?

On 5/27/2019 at 12:35 PM, khunPer said:

According to my sources it had something to do with a well know internationally news story, however became a subject that cannot be mentioned further or discussed here, due to forum rules.

"According to my sources it had something to do with a well know internationally news story".

So according to "your sources" it had something to do with unsubstantiated speculation from SMH!

Archived