Bangkok or Pattaya for low budget holiday

Bonobojt

1 hour ago, madmen said:

Good idea. I'm usually over Pattaya after 2 weeks especially because its a hard drinking culture and I dont want to see another bargirl for at least a month!

Travelling around thailand there are always a few beer bars with girls even in smaller towns so you wont go lonely

Yeah hopefully I won’t get bored or lonely, I guess you can meet people in hostels, but I’m not very good at being social. I’ll still use tinder and Thai Friendly, so wherever I am I’ll have a chance to hangout with a local woman, with or without sex

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Captain 776 said:

If u think bread sux in Thailand......ya going to the wrong place....c mere. Sourdough with Macadamia nuts, golden flax seed, and pumpkin seed inside and Quinoa seed on top.

Dates n Macadamia nut Banana Bread

A4ED0B4C-CF52-438F-94F6-4E500294D0A1.jpeg

Normally I would just ask "What bakery is that?", but I have an additional question:

What was your reason for posting that without naming the bakery?

On 5/27/2019 at 5:42 PM, Bonobojt said:

Ok any places you recommend on Soi B that’s cheaper ? 

Ha ha no he can not name names, that is how well he knows it.

Also wortha try are the small bars with rooms on 13/1 and 13/2 off Beach Road. Probably a bit more than 6000 plus water and electric but worth a try.

On 5/29/2019 at 5:43 PM, Captain 776 said:

5 yrs ago BHAT bus wants 200 BHAT from Jomtien to Beach Rd.   It was NEVER 10 BHAT

It is BAHT and it has been 10 for years, ever since It went up from 5.

Just hop on one on Beach Rd, press the buzzer when you want off and give the 10.

1 hour ago, rott said:

It is BAHT and it has been 10 for years, ever since It went up from 5.

Just hop on one on Beach Rd, press the buzzer when you want off and give the 10.

Beach rd to Jomtiem, don’t think so, need two buses

Archived