Going KL For New Visa - Options if Refused?

Hi Guys

Going KL in a few days for new tourist visa (second this year).  What are my options if the worst happens and it gets refused.  I will be leaving most of my stuff here etc.  I have no reason to believe it will be refused, but you never know and I just want to have some info before hand.  This my first time doing a "visa run" so a little unsure etc.  Thanks

Edited by SamuiAddict

Re-enter by land border on visa exempt entry, as long as you haven't done this more than twice this year, this would get you 30 days + 30 days extension. Flying in on visa exempt might work if using one of the friendlier airports - depends on the extent of your visa history.

Regarding other embassies, sounds like Penang isn't so good nowadays, but a back up option might be Khota Bharu. 

First time visa run? Seem to recall other thread about your "options". You will get best advice if detail how long you have been los continuously. You mention your " stuff" is here. Eventually entering via air won't be an option. Border crossing with tourist visa will be safe.

36 minutes ago, SamuiAddict said:

Ok thanks.

Yes, my first visa was obtained at home.  This is the first time I've done a "visa run".  I.e leave just to get and come back.

Problems are highly unlikely. Assuming you have described your total stay history in Thailand over the last few years, even arriving by air would be safe.