Happiness When Marrying a Much Younger Woman

CanadaSam

12 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Why they at the bar? To do the sex with the old tourist? You think they like that?

I think you are wrong. They want money.

Have you ever spoken to a bar girl, seen younger tourists having fun with the girls as well as the seasoned veterans enjoying their company? Many are working in bars to meet foreign men who may give them a better life with their kids that many Thai men have abandoned. A lot use drugs and many are in desperate condition financially & psychologically. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Why they at the bar? To do the sex with the old tourist? You think they like that?

I think you are wrong. They want money.

Not all. I have been surprised  at the  number  who have "found" their  farang and have  had  long  lasting happy relationships and  not always with  big  money at hand.

14 minutes ago, XenZen said:

so your gf was underage?   And you were how old?   And you know, if an American, American laws apply to you here.  

I let you respond before I continue....  

lol. If she was  16 and with parental consent then what issue?

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

Can I give you some advice ? stop giving others advice about giving advice because you were pulled up on the veracity of your statement.

Such a shame the tradition of pistols or sabres at dawn has died out.

Just now, Dumbastheycome said:

Not all. I have been surprised  at the  number  who have "found" their  farang and have  had  long  lasting happy relationships and  not always with  big  money at hand.

I think his issue is either pomposity or envy ????

I have a very wealthy 70 year-old friend in Chiang Mai, who I had not seen in about a year. When we met the other day, he mentioned he had just married a gorgeous 22 year old Thai girl.  

I asked him how he managed to pull that off.

He said: "I lied to her about my age."   I asked: “You mean you told her her you were 50?"

"No," he said, "I told her I was 90."

15 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

I have a very wealthy 70 year-old friend in Chiang Mai, who I had not seen in about a year. When we met the other day, he mentioned he had just married a gorgeous 22 year old Thai girl.  

I asked him how he managed to pull that off.

He said: "I lied to her about my age."   I asked: “You mean you told her her you were 50?"

"No," he said, "I told her I was 90."

Brilliant!

26 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

I think the perfect matches depends somewhat on how old the two people are. 

So; I've worked out this formula. If the guy is over 31 but less than 50; double the guys age and multiply the girls age by 3. If they are close then get hitched. For older guys 50 to 69, the man's age is multiplied by 3 and the girls by four. For men from 70 to 99 the figures are 4 and 5. For guys older than 99 then then it's 1 and 2.

If we all had stuck to this formula, we might be with a different lady.

This of course can be subject to other factors, that have been already posted. 

17 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

So; I've worked out this formula. If the guy is over 31 but less than 50; double the guys age and multiply the girls age by 3. If they are close then get hitched. For older guys 50 to 69, the man's age is multiplied by 3 and the girls by four. For men from 70 to 99 the figures are 4 and 5. For guys older than 99 then then it's 1 and 2.

ah, trying to bring (sudo) science to relationships, it brings tears to my eyes. 

Sorry, psuedo, apparently, someone didn't like the shorthand. 

45 minutes ago, XenZen said:

so your gf was underage?   And you were how old?   And you know, if an American, American laws apply to you here.  

I am not an American, I don't want to be an American and I will never visit that strange country.

And it's legal in Thailand to have a relationship and sex with a 16 year old girl.

3 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

ah, trying to bring (sudo) science to relationships, it brings tears to my eyes. 

What is sudo science? Are you trying to write a word which you have heard but never read?

1 hour ago, taninthai said:

Imho not all but a huge huge percent it’s money and the girl not having to get a job that makes these relationships work,I got involved with someone 14 years younger than me I’m 47 she was 33 lasted around 3 months ,as soon as I realised she was looking for  around 50k a month I was outta there????????????

Initially what did you think she was looking for  ???

what were you looking for?

10 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Not sure I  follow  that but....A legend I have found to be  quite  true is that  women  over 35  are what they will always be and  men  over  45  are what they will always  be. So I  guess a combination/relationship that eventuates  within those ages  has a  better chance. lol

It seems some guys here have a problem with the father/daughter age difference.

Imagine you have a 20 year old daughter. Would you enjoy going out with her maybe to a nice dinner or to the beach? 

Now imagine your daughter would ask you if she can bring a friend from university, 20 and gorgeous? Probably you would say yes.

So you are out with two 20 year old girls and you enjoy life.

And then imagine you don't have a daughter and only that 20 year old gorgeous girl from above. Would you now say: No, that's not what I want?

qed

5 minutes ago, SteveK said:

What is sudo science? Are you trying to write a word which you have heard but never read?

Okay Mr Pedantic, shorthand doesn't sit well with you. Pseudo, feel better now do you? 

10 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am not an American, I don't want to be an American and I will never visit that strange country.

And it's legal in Thailand to have a relationship and sex with a 16 year old girl.

Does she have a younger sister ? ????????????

7 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Okay Mr Pedantic, shorthand doesn't sit well with you. Pseudo, feel better now do you? 

Sorry Pilotman, I was only pulling your leg! I know from your posts that you're an intelligent and knowledgable guy, but I just couldn't resist that one.

I guess I owe you a beer now.

Just now, SteveK said:

Sorry Pilotman, I was only pulling your leg!

quite alright, I laughed. I should take more care, but it's late and I'm in a bit of a rush, off to watch the Grand Prix.  I will take more care in future. 

3 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

quite alright, I laughed. I should take more care, but it's late and I'm in a bit of a rush, off to watch the Grand Prix.  I will take more care in future. 

You post some great stuff - don't change because some idiot ribbed you about your spelling!

24 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Not unless her Parent give permission . 

1 hour ago, XenZen said:

Why? Do you need a bit more info or just a bit more time to fuel your building moral outrage?

I am with a beautiful thai girl quite a bit younger than me.  Not only beautiful but smart and wise and a great athlete.  The days fly by as we are on cloud nine and have so much in common, though we of course

have our own hobbies as well.  I enjoy racing up mountains in my bare feet and she is a licensed sky diver who often leads teams of local women on expeditions to the Himalayas.  We are so in love and do not ever go more than a few minutes without telling each other how wonderful we are.  This truly is amazing thailand !  Did i mention how beautiful and smart my lady is ?  I am sure it is because I also am handsome and so wise.   Wait a second.   What was the question asked by the OP ?  oh, never mind.......

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think more important than the age difference is the age of the girl/woman when you start the relation.

My gf was 16 when I met her. I was her first boyfriend ever.

And I didn't have a bad conscience because she told me she was 18. I only found out 2 years later when she was really 18.

Where/how did you meet this 16 year old. Was she still at school?

How old are you?

1 hour ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Not sure I  follow  that but....A legend I have found to be  quite  true is that  women  over 35  are what they will always be and  men  over  45  are what they will always  be. So I  guess a combination/relationship that eventuates  within those ages  has a  better chance. lol

I really like that and the more i think about it the truer it seems! ????????

I'm 63 and I ain't changing for anyone! ????

Archived