Wife angry about visible penis bulge

SteveK

just use a long slice of rubber ( cut from a cycle inner tube...)  and tie your "thing" to your leg so it doesn't wobble all around.     thats what i do 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, emptypockets said:

I think she is trying, in her own way, to tell you it is over and please bugger off, but you are too thick to realise it.

Try wearing some undies and see what her next criticism of you is.

This is what I am scared of. I am pretty thick.

20 minutes ago, grollies said:

What a load of crap.

This is a genuine concern for me whilst living with my wife in the village, I'm sorry that you think that this is some kind of joke.

1 minute ago, SteveK said:

My question was, has anyone heard of Thais being offended by being able to make out the outline of a penis through shorts because I think my wife is being deliberately awkward?

You know,  I will give you my take on this situation.    It is awkward to live in the same house as other family members... or anyone not your wife, for that matter.    Thais ARE modest ( just look at the normal attire of the normal thai.  Not the ones on the game.)    Even though it is your home, it is embarrassing for others that see you.   I would be embarrassed for them as well.   Only 2 of us at my home..so walking around naked no problem.   But in your case others are involved and your wife is correct.  

7 minutes ago, rumak said:

You know,  I will give you my take on this situation.    It is awkward to live in the same house as other family members... or anyone not your wife, for that matter.    Thais ARE modest ( just look at the normal attire of the normal thai.  Not the ones on the game.)    Even though it is your home, it is embarrassing for others that see you.   I would be embarrassed for them as well.   Only 2 of us at my home..so walking around naked no problem.   But in your case others are involved and your wife is correct.  

Thanks for your intelligent and considered comment. I never walk around naked, I am a very shy person in reality. It's only recently that she has started complaining stating that "a Thai man would never walk around like that", when I look in the mirror, yes I can see that it is visible, but what the hell can I do about it? If I start wearing tight underwear or using tape to strap the thing up then I'm going to get hot and bothered and end up with sweat rash. As far as I know it's only my wife and the young lady at the local coffee shop that has commented.

This is a genuine concern and really wish that people wouldn't make derogatory school-boy comments.

Tell her she should be proud your penis is khaeng , because that means she still arouses you with her dark skin and small tits.

Thais are modest in public. Behind closed doors, it's a different story. If that's not the case, you have a problem which will only be resolved by flight.

5 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Who in their right mind would post about this topic?

Well, it attracted your attention, and after all, it's gone 3 pages and elicited a bunch of hilarious replies. If it offends you, you are in the wrong forum. TIT.

7 minutes ago, SteveK said:

Thanks for your intelligent and considered comment. I never walk around naked, I am a very shy person in reality. It's only recently that she has started complaining stating that "a Thai man would never walk around like that", when I look in the mirror, yes I can see that it is visible, but what the hell can I do about it? If I start wearing tight underwear or using tape to strap the thing up then I'm going to get hot and bothered and end up with sweat rash. As far as I know it's only my wife and the young lady at the local coffee shop that has commented.

This is a genuine concern and really wish that people wouldn't make derogatory school-boy comments.

oh, now that i read your post again it seems like you are actually going out to places without underwear.

YES,  this is a big no no .   People will definitely not respect you and think that you are crazy.  SORRY, that is just the way it is.   You will have to come up with your own solution,  but no matter how you want to rationalize the situation it is not in good taste here (at all)   Try much looser shorts of a dark color.... and don't jump up and down in public   ????

1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:

It's been illegal to go out of the house not wearing underwear in Thailand since the Cultural Mandates 3 July 1939

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_cultural_mandates

I’ve not been going commando since 1939.  I was’t even born then.  Though I was commando when born, and not in my own home.

1 hour ago, SteveK said:

I don't want to reduce the length which seems very normal to me. It's the girth which she seems to complain about the most - I am not willing to undergo surgery just because she doesn't want other people to be able to see the outline of my genitals when wearing shorts.

Perhaps if you reverse the situation and your wife wore tight shorts and no underwear, revealing the thing on the end of a camels foot, would you be okay with that? My other question is, do you carry a donor card?????

17 minutes ago, SteveK said:

Thanks for the joke replies. Really not helpful at all.

What did you expect?

You post about running around with your tackle hanging loose, and then expect sensible comments.

Why do it, you are only upsetting your wife,

1 hour ago, SteveK said:

If anyone has ever heard of Thai people being offended by this I would love to hear from you. I strongly suspect that she is just trying to be difficult.

No, she is correct.

In public put a pair of knickers on.

Not difficult.

Nobody wants to see a schlong wobbling about.

She's not making it up.

In Asian countries, anything bulging like bikinis and protruding shorts are not allowed in public.

They have different cultural values than the west.

By the way, how old are you? If you are above 65, then nobody will look at you whether upper or below waist.

I'm 38, my wife is 44, and even though she has complained about the girth of my penis on many occasions, this is the first time that she has told me to stay at home so that nobody can see it. It's very embarrassing and upsetting for me.

In Soi Cowboy many years ago, I spent a long time talking to a lovely lady and bought her a lot of drinks. But she refused me point blank when she saw that I was กว้าง, needless to say the money I spent romancing her was long gone.

I'd gladly trade for something more acceptable.

It's really not the length, it's the thickness, if anyone wants to see I would gladly send a photo.

Is it illegal to not wear underwear in Thailand?
Under Thai law, it's illegal to go out in public if you are not wearing underwear. Although we haven't had any stories of travelers being arrested for this offense, listen to what your mother said and always leave the house wearing a fresh pair of undies

Archived