Wife angry about visible penis bulge

SteveK

I'm 38, my wife is 44, and even though she has complained about the girth of my penis on many occasions, this is the first time that she has told me to stay at home so that nobody can see it. It's very embarrassing and upsetting for me.
You seem to be a nice guy. But also a bit naive. You are 38 and she is 44. Knowing Thailand this seems to be kind of a revealing sign to me. Don't misunderstand me. There are plenty of men around world having older wifes than then themselves. But again, TIT and things are a bit different here. It does not mean either you should take a 18 year old. But as I see it, your battleaxe is deciding over your life. Don't let this to happen. You are the source of income for her (tell me if I'm wrong) and you are the boss. Good luck to you, stay strong.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Swedenlars said:

You seem to be a nice guy. But also a bit naive. You are 38 and she is 44. Knowing Thailand this seems to be kind of a revealing sign to me. Don't misunderstand me. There are plenty of men around world having older wifes than then themselves. But again, TIT and things are a bit different here. It does not mean either you should take a 18 year old. But as I see it, your battleaxe is deciding over your life. Don't let this to happen. You are the source of income for her (tell me if I'm wrong) and you are the boss. Good luck to you, stay strong.

No - she owns her own successful business and earns a very respectable wage. I'm very happy with her, it's just that my penis is visible to all and sundry unless I wear underpants. I think that this has been the case for a long time, unless my penis is getting bigger, so am just a bit confused by her recent requests and would like to get some advice, not school boy jokes about the size of my penis.

It definitely is not big, but is discernible from my shorts, which the wife hates.

So my question stands - is this genuinely something which Thai people find offensive or is my wife being a massive pain in the arse?

Please no more idiotic quips or genital jokes.

My lovely young lady has a similar attitude to the OPs.

I have some lovely comfortable swimming shorts, which she says must

only be worn in the sea or pool. She claims that everyone can see my bits.

Staying at her parents place, I wanted to use the loo one morning and went to 

throw on the nearest shorts I could find and received a serious telling off.

It seems that at times she can be fairly reserved, yet at other times a real

naughty little strumpet!

just hope OP is not experiencing the scenario where it is not the husband's bulge that she wants to see!

Been through that, in a previous domestic life - one of the lowest forms of disrespect that a Thai wife is capable of...

2 hours ago, SteveK said:

So my question stands - is this genuinely something which Thai people find offensive or is my wife being a massive pain in the arse?

the 3 or 4 sensible answers you got all said to cover it up.   are you taking a poll or something?

now it seems like you are being the pain in the arse....  probably more figuratively than literally.  

This is a silly thread. Are underwear really so hot you can't wear them? Try cotton instead of wool. How about a strand of duct tape to hold it down and keep it in it's proper place? Just fyi, if I were her husband she wouldn't have had anything to complain about. I'll leave it for everyone to figure out why. ???? 

Dress for success. Yen sabai. When I was working in the Hmong refugee camp in Loei, I used to wear those baggy hilltribe/fisherman pants.  It was hot. 

14.jpg&key=3079eed0f9156919c9d778feca86d9f579d5b66cd2da0172f4cad14a020cda83
  image.thumb.png.dbbeab0b1f0c428394670818c48bda06.png
Lucky us you did not post a pic of yours.[emoji12]

7 hours ago, samuttodd said:

I heard that there is a law about being required to wear underwear while driving? 

I think the law proscribes DWS or 'driving while shirtless.' With regard to the OP's 'huge' dilemma, ensuring that the shirt he's wearing is a long shirt should void any legal arguments in that regard.

Whether it voids his OL's contention that it's somewhat gruesome, maybe there's a translation issue here and she's simply suggesting that it grew some while away in Europe?

1 hour ago, Swedenlars said:

Lucky us you did not post a pic of yours.

Mine's about as big around as the bamboo sticks on those blacksmith bellows.  And it doesn't go up and down nearly as far.

40 years ago, I worked with a blacksmith and worked the air pumps just like that.  Even wore a pakkama on occasion. Farmers loved me.  I would do stupid shit like climb up a coconut tree and twist off coconuts while the black ants crawled all over me.  I was an ambassador on the loose. Great times.  Red ants in the mango trees were a different matter. Mean buggers. 

6 hours ago, SteveK said:

Please no more idiotic quips or genital jokes.

Well, you kind of making yourself an idiot, continue the story and answering. What did you expect on TV? 

Well, no, my gf say the same, I can not go out freeballing in my shorts. Not so much in the tourist areas, but at home, she go nuts, and deny me go out without underwear. So this is the rural real thailand. She can not go outside without a bra, even her tits is not that big, saggy or floppy but quite firm. They could see her nipple, thats the thing. 

Yep, thailand is a conservative country. They are hoing to find your penis hanging out of your shorts slightly offensive lol. Never to hot to wear a good pair of silk underwear. Your making that one up.

When i was a kid we used to sit around in a circle on the grass before soccer practice. It was co-ed btw.

Our coach who was an older guy, maybe late 20,s and we were late teens, did not like underwear and his rack and pinion equipment would hang down his leg while we were all watching and giggling.

Pretty obvious, he knew what was up, while we all thought he did not know and it was a joke on him.

Utter bs. Its about you wanting to show off your junk, plain and simple.

Get a private room bro, or wrap it up. Also, make sure there are no young girls or boys around when your penis or balls are visible or we will make sure your locked up for a long time.

12 hours ago, SteveK said:

It's not even big! It's just that she reckons she can see it all the time!

I don't want to reduce the length which seems very normal to me. It's the girth which she seems to complain about the most - I am not willing to undergo surgery just because she doesn't want other people to be able to see the outline of my genitals when wearing shorts.

anything that makes wifey lose face should be a no-no. Thais are not cool about nudity, or  anything close!

18 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Took me two years to convince MiL not to walk around the house topless.

Same here. But not walking so much around the house topless; just in the shower.

The OP obviously wants to show off his 'lunch box'. Why not? If you've got it why not flaunt it.

Great thought-provoking topic; again.

I'm 38, my wife is 44, and even though she has complained about the girth of my penis on many occasions, this is the first time that she has told me to stay at home so that nobody can see it. It's very embarrassing and upsetting for me.

It's really not the length, it's the thickness, if anyone wants to see I would gladly send a photo.

38 years old? That's very young for expats in Thailand who are mostly above 55 years old.

Many Thai girls would be embarrassed at seeing a young farang with a bulging shorts so your wife is definitely not making it up.

It's acceptable to wear skimpy swimsuits in western countries but not in Thailand.

Imagine if you have a bosomy young wife. Would you want her to wear skimpy bikinis when Thai guys can ogle at her?

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Took me two years to convince MiL not to walk around the house topless.

Mil stands for mother-in-law right?

I mean if your wife does that in front of you , I can understand but mother-in-law? 

Does your father-in-law have anything to say about this?

4 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Mil stands for mother-in-law right?

I mean if your wife does that in front of you , I can understand but mother-in-law? 

Does your father-in-law have anything to say about this?

If you knew anything about Thai culture you would realise there are very few restrictions on nudity and zero privacy in the family home.

In Soi Cowboy many years ago, I spent a long time talking to a lovely lady and bought her a lot of drinks. But she refused me point blank when she saw that I was กว้าง, needless to say the money I spent romancing her was long gone.

I'd gladly trade for something more acceptable.

It's really not the length, it's the thickness, if anyone wants to see I would gladly send a photo.

A)   Do you have any dimensional data to support your statements ?

B)   Thought I recognized you,  is your nick name "Donkey Dick" by any chance ?

Archived