Wife angry about visible penis bulge

SteveK

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, essox essox said:

why is this TRIPE published on a forum....the guy should be BANNED...hes making all other men envious!!

Give me length over girth any day of the week.

I don't tend to wear underwear in the house, just shorts, if that sometimes, but my wife gets very jumpy if she thinks I may go out without appropriate underwear, even on a quick trip to the local 7/11. She is okay if I confine it to the house and garden.  I just think it's a Thai  jealously thing and very common.   She even gets a bit grumpy if I just wear underwear in our pool, with no swimming shorts, even though we are screened from the adjacent houses. Having said that, I would get rather hacked off if Mrs P decided to go out without her underwear, in skirt or shorts, so it works both ways. The Thai attitude to covering up is perhaps best illustrated by the black shorts over underwear, under skirts habit that most Thai ladies seem to favour. Its obviously a touchy subject here, so I think you are on a loser with this.  

9 minutes ago, essox essox said:

surely its all relative....or is your like an elephants trunk??!!!

Timed myself pleasuring the wife yesterday. Three hours 20 minutes 7 seconds. Of course that time included the pre-sex financial negociations and the snooze afterwards.

32 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

A)   Do you have any dimensional data to support your statements ?

B)   Thought I recognized you,  is your nick name "Donkey Dick" by any chance ?

HE will post a photshopped piccy !!

could be a ladyboy??

I'm 38, my wife is 44, and even though she has complained about the girth of my penis on many occasions, this is the first time that she has told me to stay at home so that nobody can see it. It's very embarrassing and upsetting for me.

In Soi Cowboy many years ago, I spent a long time talking to a lovely lady and bought her a lot of drinks. But she refused me point blank when she saw that I was กว้าง, needless to say the money I spent romancing her was long gone.

I'd gladly trade for something more acceptable.

It's really not the length, it's the thickness, if anyone wants to see I would gladly send a photo.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

21 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Timed myself pleasuring the wife yesterday. Three hours 20 minutes 7 seconds. Of course that time included the pre-sex financial negociations and the snooze afterwards.

So the usual 2 minutes then?

22 hours ago, essox essox said:

surely its all relative....or is your like an elephants trunk??!!!

It's what you do with it that's important.

Chubby Brown got it right; "I wish I had a 10 inch dick like other men. Instead of this <deleted> great thing down here." He said, scratching his knee. "I don't know how you men with 10 inch dicks manage on the toilet. Don't bear thinking about. I've not got that problem, 'cause mine is long enough to tie a knot."

What's the point of having a 10 inch penis, and it cannot get erect. Just gets in the way when one is having a poopoo.

6 minutes ago, Jamesanderson said:

Well, You should wear underwear which has very less fabric like Jockstrap or G-strings. You will be comfortable and show your bulge perfectly in Jockstrap or G-Strings and your wife will also not complain you again on this topic. 

That's fine assuming you can find a jock strap big enough to contain what you were gifted with. To help I found this

https://wildmant.com/products/duo-big-boy-pouch-jock-strap

Sorry a bit late in adding this post but my wife saw it and her eyes were watering so had to give her a good slapping first ????

On 5/26/2019 at 8:07 PM, SteveK said:

It's not even big! It's just that she reckons she can see it all the time!

Well, you say that, but you wouldn't want it as a wart on your nose. Mines not that big either, but it will fill a pram.

On 5/26/2019 at 8:39 PM, SteveK said:

My question was, has anyone heard of Thais being offended by being able to make out the outline of a penis through shorts because I think my wife is being deliberately awkward?

I suspect that she is making it up as she goes along.

Yes, I have heard of it...my wife asks me the same thing, I have to put decent non-swinging type undies on under my shorts if anyone comes around or we go out in public.

6 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Well, you say that, but you wouldn't want it as a wart on your nose. Mines not that big either, but it will fill a pram.

That's not what your wife told me last week, in fact she just sent me this ????

image.png.1b0a86245d8755827fc62abb0650e87d.png

On 5/26/2019 at 7:56 PM, jackdd said:

She probably just holds a grudge against you because yours is bigger than "hers"

Next time she complains and is wearing trousers, leggings or shorts complain about her very visible cameltoe........

On 5/26/2019 at 7:53 PM, SteveK said:

She's been saying that it's very rude in Thailand to walk around with a bulge in the shorts, but I find this hard to believe. Has anyone heard of such things or is she just making it up? There's not much that I can do about what I have in my pants to be honest

Come on now!

My wife used to say the same thing. She used to say "people can see your ding-a-ling" (she got that word from my constant playing of Chuck Berry in the car) and she would do a swing motion from side to side with her finger to make her point...I used to think she was jokeing...until I read this OP.

When I really think about it I suppose it is rather rude to walk around with your ba - - s bulging out of your shorts, anywhere, in any country, for all the world to see. You say there is nothing you can do about it. Apart from putting your briefs back on I'm sure you could think of something if you were really "motivated" to. 

I remember a guy used to constantly moan about the fact that his wife wanted him to mow the lawn on his day off and he would tell her he was too tired. One day his friend said to him .."If she gave you a 100 quid to mow it..would you still be "too tired"?

Life is all about..."Motivation".

We can learn a lot from our friends ...555

6 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Dont forget the young lady at the Coffee Shop.  

I'm just a little curious as to how the OP knows what the opinion is of the young lady down at the Coffee Shop.  

Questions:

1. Did she tell his wife?

2. Did she tell the OP directly? 

If it was # 1. then the question is, did the OP's wife ask the young lady her opinion on her husband's shorts, or did the young lady volunteer this opinion to OP's wife?

If the answer was # 2. Then the question is, did the OP ask the young lady her opinion on his shorts, or did the young lady volunteer this opinion to OP.

If the answer is neither #1 or #2, I'm even more curious about how this information regarding the opinion of said young lady at the Coffee Shop, came to the attention of the OP.

Assuming your post is not a troll, I understand your wife not being happy about you walking about advertising your genetils.  Please remember Thais generally are not so forward as Europeans, even to the extent of wearing swimming wear at the beach or swimming pool.  It is part of their culture and if they are from a decent Family, they are tought to be modest from a very young age.  Having said that, Thailand is of course a contradiction in many ways!  Do the decent thing Sir and stop embarassing your Wife and her Family.  You are, after all a Guest here.

8 minutes ago, AI5AASIA said:

I'm just a little curious as to how the OP knows what the opinion is of the young lady down at the Coffee Shop.  

Questions:

1. Did she tell his wife?

2. Did she tell the OP directly? 

If it was # 1. then the question is, did the OP's wife ask the young lady her opinion on her husband's shorts, or did the young lady volunteer this opinion to OP's wife?

If the answer was # 2. Then the question is, did the OP ask the young lady her opinion on his shorts, or did the young lady volunteer this opinion to OP.

If the answer is neither #1 or #2, I'm even more curious about how this information regarding the opinion of said young lady at the Coffee Shop, came to the attention of the OP.

Easy. He made it up along with all the rest. 

Could it be something to do with it looking bad on her? If others see your size then the village knows that she rides it and she may be seen as being 'big' down there, or 'loose'. Either that or she is worried that other women will see what you have and may want to have a closer look at it.

Archived