Wife angry about visible penis bulge

SteveK

On 5/26/2019 at 6:05 PM, SteveK said:

No - she owns her own successful business and earns a very respectable wage. I'm very happy with her, it's just that my penis is visible to all and sundry unless I wear underpants. I think that this has been the case for a long time, unless my penis is getting bigger, so am just a bit confused by her recent requests and would like to get some advice, not school boy jokes about the size of my penis.

It definitely is not big, but is discernible from my shorts, which the wife hates.

So my question stands - is this genuinely something which Thai people find offensive or is my wife being a massive pain in the arse?

Please no more idiotic quips or genital jokes.

You live in Thailand, where you cant kiss out in the open, not even a little tiny kiss. Where you should be wearing a shirt to cover your body. Where a dark skin is out of order and they all want to be white, bathing suits should cover up (no bikini's).

SO you can imagine your bulge is in Thai ways also annoying (?) for Thais.

Probably your misses was pointed to your ways of dressing by other Thai women and she doesnt like that.

Thai women (also just plain all other women) dont like when something bad is said, like they have brown skin or their clothes dont fit to their body. I know.

I love my gf as she is, love the brown skin, love her body. But her colleges tell otherwise and I have to convince her, all is ok with me. However im just an alien.

It was no point until it became a point by others. Now you are stuck with that point. You all ready had some experience before in a bar.

And now? keeping misses angry or change? i guess you like to show, maybe not on purpose, but just do.

Wear underwear, made cotton, not any plastic compound in it, like polyamides or whatever. If you can stretch it , there is plastic in it. Also your pants, no plastic in it. Plastic pants dont give that much ventilation and holds the sweat, can cause rash.

Cotton absorbs the sweat and ventilates out again, plastic doesnt.

Have pants like short cut jeans, they are cotton and are less revealing. And of course not real tight, it also helps.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of guys worked on the beach and one of them was always pulling the women the other had no such luck. The unlucky guy asked his friend how he was so successful with pulling the girls, and he said that every day he put a potato down his trunks and that attracted them, he said right starting tomorrow i am going to do the same. The next day they both met again, and the one guy complained that he had put a potato down there but it was not working in fact it was worse!! His mate said the idea was to put it down the front of his trunks.

On 5/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, Swedenlars said:

Well they say, size matters. So she might be right. She doesn't want the guys in town to get jalous. emoji13.png

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

She doesn't want other ladies in the village getting ideas when they see the size of your "pork pies".

9 minutes ago, natway09 said:

Get something like Jockey Bikinis. Make sure 100% cotton. They are cool

Failing that cut it off

If he carries on the way he has, he will go to sleep 1 night and his wife will chop it off.:cheesy:

54 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

You live in Thailand, where you cant kiss out in the open, not even a little tiny kiss. Where you should be wearing a shirt to cover your body. Where a dark skin is out of order and they all want to be white, bathing suits should cover up (no bikini's).

SO you can imagine your bulge is in Thai ways also annoying (?) for Thais.

I was born and raised in the USA.  And outside of the beach or pool, I don't recall seeing guys in America walking around with a "visible penis bulge."  So it's really not normal, not in Thailand or anywhere else.   

just ware what u like i do i have the same comment from the misses to but i ignore around the house is ok if people arrive i just put on sweat shorts never walk around with no shirt 

when all gone take off again

whe shopping dress correctley 

politeness here goes a long way 

On 5/26/2019 at 8:00 PM, mommysboy said:

Well. stop sticking a tennis ball in your y-fronts then!

One of the guys in the eighties duo Wham, always put a shuttlecock in his shorts, I suppose he

had to do something to cover up for his very HARD lack of guitar playing and singing ability.????

On 5/26/2019 at 8:21 PM, sammieuk1 said:

Most of the farangs I know disguise it successfully with a belly overhang the only thing left bulging???? 

What about their wallets, don't they bulge? If not then they should just go home.:cheesy:

My missus is exactly the same and I'm nearly 75 yoa and have nothing to shout about. I find it difficult to raise a smile these days. I'm ok if I'm just wearing my scruffy old shorts around the house and garden, but when I put on a "going out" pair, I have to wear undies, otherwise she complains. I suppose I should be flattered that she still notices me.

On 5/26/2019 at 8:26 PM, ratcatcher said:

Try walking around in one of these, with your shorts over the top, that should get the little guy under control.

.image.jpeg.357e6fbcd1a1536f51696d2518f928b9.jpeg

That will soon make the fat bellied big titted guys in Pattaya jealous.

On 5/26/2019 at 8:36 PM, samuttodd said:

This is like not printing when you concealed carry.    Certain patterns are better at not printing than others,  and certain kinds of fabric.   Basic black is good,    My wife used to give me grief for walking around in boxer briefs and nothing else.    Last time I did,  it was 116 * ambient and she didn't say a word.  

I heard that there is a law about being required to wear underwear while driving?    <deleted> kind of fun is that?  

Seriously, it is not just when driving that the Thai law says you must wear underwear. It is

all the time.

On 5/27/2019 at 10:25 AM, BritManToo said:

If you knew anything about Thai culture you would realise there are very few restrictions on nudity and zero privacy in the family home.

Agree. My GF thinks nothing of plonking herself down on the toilet while I am brushing my teeth at the washbasin. I put the qualifier in to ward off the evil-minded people on TV.

What you claim seems to be true but based on science here is my argument....  When it is hot the testicles hang way down as far as they can go, to Cool off, when this happens they leave a huge empty space under the penis causing it to drool straight down and curved backwards. When it is cold it is opposite, the balls tuck back behind the penis into the body cavity causing the penis to be positioned over the tucked in tessticles. In this scenario what you described is the result. Therefore where an underwear if it is not hot and your balls are not hanging down, if they hang down, then it is hot and your body is responding to it but letting the balls to drop. Then skip the underwear 

On 5/26/2019 at 9:13 PM, marcusarelus said:

It's been illegal to go out of the house not wearing underwear in Thailand since the Cultural Mandates 3 July 1939

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_cultural_mandates

it says nothing about that anywhere on that page.. especially not Mandate 3 which your date is

Closest thing is "Thai people should not appear at public gatherings, in public places, or in city limits without being appropriately dressed. Inappropriate dress includes wearing only underpants, wearing no shirt, or wearing a wraparound cloth."  which appears on Mandate 10.

A good trick used by our friendly third gender community! 

Put a condom around your thingy, then bend it backward and hold it with your backside.

Then you look like a girl and that might satisfy her and get you a lot of new friends. 

What you claim is scientifically not true, when it is hot the balls hang down leaving an empty space for the penis to fill the void space causing it not to have a visible bulge. If it is not hot but cold the balls are tucked into the body cavity causing the penis to be positioned over the balls, then you see the bulge. So wear an underwear if the balls don't hang down, if they do hang then skip the underwear

I also get this comment from my farang wife since moving to Thailand. Not sure why the change in attitude, I've been full commando since at least 1999 and mostly before that too. Possibly the shorts I've bought here are a tad more flimsy cotton. I think she's right, the python seems more obvious here than before. Just keep her happy and buy some jockeys or start to wear Indian style kurta shirts down to your mid-thighs. 

Archived