Wife angry about visible penis bulge

SteveK

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

I love my gf as she is, love the brown skin, love her body. But her colleges tell otherwise and I have to convince her, all is ok with me. However im just an alien.

It was no point until it became a point by others. Now you are stuck with that point.

this is so right.

I have a girl that comes visit once in a while. she has dark skin, plenty up there and nice petite body but not what I would call "skinny".

she kept telling me that her mom said she would take her to the hospital because she was "too skinny" and her friends always bother her with that and having semi dark skin. 

including Thai men.. I told her like 50 times by now, "who cares what your mom or friends think about your body, you are not dating them." her body is fine. the amount of shaming over VERY trivial things is ridiculous here sometimes

On 5/26/2019 at 8:07 PM, SteveK said:

It's not even big! It's just that she reckons she can see it all the time!

I don't want to reduce the length which seems very normal to me. It's the girth which she seems to complain about the most - I am not willing to undergo surgery just because she doesn't want other people to be able to see the outline of my genitals when wearing shorts.

..get a chequered traditional Thai loincloth and wear over your shorts.

this is so right.

I have a girl that comes visit once in a while. she has dark skin, plenty up there and nice petite body but not what I would call "skinny".
she kept telling me that her mom said she would take her to the hospital because she was "too skinny" and her friends always bother her with that and having semi dark skin. 
including Thai men.. I told her like 50 times by now, "who cares what your mom or friends think about your body, you are not dating them." her body is fine. the amount of shaming over VERY trivial things is ridiculous here sometimes

You are right. BTW, amazing this post of SteveK got 155 comments and counting. Including me I could not resist to give some, I guess, useless advice. And all we are talking about is a SCHLONG. [emoji1782]. But as long we don't have bigger problems or worries, it's ok.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

I get the same rubbish from my wife when wearing anything remotely tight.  She does not care at home just when we are going out.  She carries on like everyone in Thailand has an issue.  I think she is just projecting her issues on others.  As always it’s easier to comply than to constantly debate the point.  

I think the time has come for the OP to post a photo of his penis and let the members decide on the next course of action. You could start with a photo ex-undies and wearing shorts and follow up with a full-blown expose.

There is a solution. You can still not wear your undies. Go to a market not near where you live and buy identical shirts one or two sizes larger that you normally wear. In the same market you find a seamstress. Get one shirt cut off about a foot from the bottom and get her to sew to the other shirt. You then wear them outside your shorts and no one will notice your appendage. 

Every one may think you are wearing a dress but problem solved.

It took 3 Leo long necks to come up with this solution.

1 hour ago, Ravi98008 said:

What you claim seems to be true but based on science here is my argument....  When it is hot the testicles hang way down as far as they can go, to Cool off, when this happens they leave a huge empty space under the penis causing it to drool straight down and curved backwards. When it is cold it is opposite, the balls tuck back behind the penis into the body cavity causing the penis to be positioned over the tucked in tessticles. In this scenario what you described is the result. Therefore where an underwear if it is not hot and your balls are not hanging down, if they hang down, then it is hot and your body is responding to it but letting the balls to drop. Then skip the underwear 

Dear Heaven, is this a scientific argument? Do your waking hours consist of thinking about these phenomena? You need help.

Although the OP is obviously a troll, I'm rather shocked by the number of people who (according to their posts), apparently do not wear underwear, (or only when going outside the house.)

Do you guys not have any standards?  It hardly surprises me that so many Thai wives are critical of their farang husbands/BFs if going 'tackle out' is considered the norm.

49 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Although the OP is obviously a troll, I'm rather shocked by the number of people who (according to their posts), apparently do not wear underwear, (or only when going outside the house.)

Do you guys not have any standards?  It hardly surprises me that so many Thai wives are critical of their farang husbands/BFs if going 'tackle out' is considered the norm.

Tsk tsk, Simon. How can you call this out as a troll topic? If it was the mods would have shut it down long ago.

Instead we're into 11 pages of BS.

Just now, grollies said:

Tsk tsk, Simon. How can you call this out as a troll topic? If it was the mods would have shut it down long ago.

Instead we're into 11 pages of BS.

Obviously, BS is 'big shorts'.

This was not started as a troll topic, believe me I have got much better things to be doing. But I have to admit, I laughed out loud at many of the comments, if you can't have a good laugh in life then it's not worth living is it?

I'm not going to start wearing underwear because it is literally roasting here for a pale-skinned Englishman.

Yes it is interesting that such a post got so many replies from so many "members", interesting to hear that there are other farangs out there who get grumbled at for having something visible. I've never gone "tackle out" it's just that the wife notices things that I don't, she seems to be much more aware of how much cash is in my wallet at any one time than I am, for example.

The only underwear I have with me is from the UK and is therefore clearly designed for a very different climate.

In my home I do the same but, except for the occasional bike trip to the local 7/11 or an ATM, I do switch to u/wear and shorts, mainly because I need more pockets when I go out. . I doubt my missus would object though. She did tell me once that one particular tighter pair of shorts that I wear outside do 'ride' up when Im sitting and clearly show my 'kai hum'. I still like to wear them though and she has never mentioned it again.

3 hours ago, simon43 said:

I spent 7+ years in Thailand and never left the apartment without long pants (with tidy whities) and a collared shirt. 

Overkill, maybe.  But it was a statement of respect for the conservative culture.  Most of the long stay foreign guys I worked with did the same. (Edit:  and maybe that's the key-  we were all working and had an image to maintain-  unlike a lot of retired guys who let themselves go to seed... because they can)

And I was constantly gobsmacked at the lack of respect shown by lot of the tourists bopping around Asoke dressed like they were refugees.

My question to the OP would be, "is it really your bulge she's objecting to, or your overall appearance?"

She complains about your penis, fine!  Tell her you have many other women all over the world that will happily complain how much they love it!  I recommend she adjust her attitude...good luck, life is worth more than listening to a women complaining about your penis.  She doesn't it like, well this is a take it or leave it deal, not pick and choose...by the way, the same options are available to you.  You can choose another partner in life, this is not a terminal diagnosis of cancer where no options exist....there are plenty of choices.  Hope things get better for you...

1 hour ago, mike787 said:

She complains about your penis, fine!  Tell her you have many other women all over the world that will happily complain how much they love it!  I recommend she adjust her attitude...good luck, life is worth more than listening to a women complaining about your penis.  She doesn't it like, well this is a take it or leave it deal, not pick and choose...by the way, the same options are available to you.  You can choose another partner in life, this is not a terminal diagnosis of cancer where no options exist....there are plenty of choices.  Hope things get better for you...

As an alternative, you may want to consider the possibility that she's actually doing the guy a favor by asking him to dress in a manner that won't diminish his standing in the community. 

Like the wife that checks for boogers before her husband goes into a big meeting at work.  Nobody likes to hear they have a big booger flapping in the breeze.  The only thing worse is to find out after that big meeting... 

Kind of like finding out your new nickname in the neighborhood is "Grapes" or even "Raisins".  By the time the neighbors tell you....   It's too late.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

And I was constantly gobsmacked at the lack of respect shown by lot of the tourists bopping around Asoke dressed like they were refugees.

My question to the OP would be, "is it really your bulge she's objecting to, or your overall appearance?"

You maybe correct. It does sound like the OP is in danger of having his refugee status at his house revoked.

Frankly I'm glad your wife is telling you to keep your tackle out of sight in public. I certainly don't want to see blokes walking around with their meat and two veg on show ????

Do us all a favour and keep your Y fronts on! 

P.S. I wonder if you posted this just because you get a kick from people discussing your bits ????

3 hours ago, impulse said:

I spent 7+ years in Thailand and never left the apartment without long pants (with tidy whities) and a collared shirt. ...

I spent 3 years in long pants and mostly long-sleeved shirts with a collar.  But I'm almost albino so that was for self-preservation in the sun, not to mention avoiding mosquito bites. But out on the farms or in the refugee camp I'd occasionally wear a pakkama or loose farmer pants. On hot days, the dangly parts need some free-range time. I generally wore proper shoes or boots, as I rode a motorcycle.  But weighing about 52 kg, I didn't have much insulating fat.

Archived