Warning: visa service fraud

4 minutes ago, monkeycu said:

It seems to be an ordinary visa run with the usual maniac behind the wheel

I have done a few runs in he past and drivers always drive fast, otherwise trip takes too long.

Drivers are rarely pleasant, as normally have to put up with many idiotic questions.

They also drive back to back, so often tired as well.

Personally i never had a problem with any driver, and always had a good laugh with them

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, BritTim said:

There is an argument for saying that those paying extra money to use a visa service, rather than doing the trip independently, are doing so for the peace of mind of knowing they will be nursed through the process. I must admit, though, that I would never trust a lowly paid, drunk and tired driver to check immigration had processed me correctly.

You are paying for taxi service not for immigration clearance . Tourist visa full service is 5500 baht not 3500

• Sad 1

I used this agency twice and it was pretty good. I had 1 issue with them because they left something like 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled time and I was there about 30 minutes early. We were about 5 peoples stuck on 1 of January and did not find any other van service operating that day.

This resulted in me and another guy overstaying 1 day. I don't blame them since I shouldn't have waited last visa day but it's pretty annoying to wake up at 3:30am and missing the rendez-vous getting there 30min early. 

Edited by Tayaout
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Goo61 said:

Thanks for the help mate, you’re clearly not happy in your life if you feel the need to attack someone like that who’s just asking for a bit of friendly advice. Have a nice night.

You are right , I am clearly not happy and this is why You chose cheapest service and then complain that it was not good ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1