BANGKOK 20 July 2019 04:30

39 minutes ago, BritTim said:

There is an argument for saying that those paying extra money to use a visa service, rather than doing the trip independently, are doing so for the peace of mind of knowing they will be nursed through the process. I must admit, though, that I would never trust a lowly paid, drunk and tired driver to check immigration had processed me correctly.

You are paying for taxi service not for immigration clearance . Tourist visa full service is 5500 baht not 3500

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

I used this agency twice and it was pretty good. I had 1 issue with them because they left something like 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled time and I was there about 30 minutes early. We were about 5 peoples stuck on 1 of January and did not find any other van service operating that day.

This resulted in me and another guy overstaying 1 day. I don't blame them since I shouldn't have waited last visa day but it's pretty annoying to wake up at 3:30am and missing the rendez-vous getting there 30min early. 

Edited by Tayaout
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Goo61 said:

Thanks for the help mate, you’re clearly not happy in your life if you feel the need to attack someone like that who’s just asking for a bit of friendly advice. Have a nice night.

You are right , I am clearly not happy and this is why You chose cheapest service and then complain that it was not good 👍

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

No "fraud" took place though , they got you there and back , which was the agreement 

1 hour ago, Goo61 said:

was in a foreign country alone

Did you have 50 baht to call your mommy? 

3,500baht?

Can fly and ride to Mukdahan return for that. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3