Surf’s up at Patong Beach

webfact

6 hours ago, quadperfect said:

My point i guess is tat is so rediculouse and to promote surfing in phuket is same as promoting pataya as a family theme park.

Someones got to call a spade a spade and i felt i had the qualifications.

Right now i am in remote indonesia waiting for the next swell arriving in a few days .

In october i will be back in phuket doing another refit supporting the local economy and wishing the chinese would all go home

Your posts certainly helped the economy, what a weak second go!

4 hours ago, Olmate said:

Poster calling himself quadperfect not worth the trouble of replying to, comes across as a person that's just FOS.

12 hours ago, beechbum said:
17 hours ago, Olmate said:

Poster calling himself quadperfect not worth the trouble of replying to, comes across as a person that's just FOS.

Edited 12 hours ago by beechbum

we all have varying personalities and styles to post and get things across. my style is not as direct to the point but aside from the irritant factor perceived by some, quad's post was essentially not incorrect. been surfing shortboards since age 12 or 13 and some surfers talk that way, some decent surfers too. some damn good surfers are a holes also with lots of attitude.

On 5/30/2019 at 1:18 PM, atyclb said:

we all have varying personalities and styles to post and get things across. my style is not as direct to the point but aside from the irritant factor perceived by some, quad's post was essentially not incorrect. been surfing shortboards since age 12 or 13 and some surfers talk that way, some decent surfers too. some damn good surfers are a holes also with lots of attitude.

Not far off. About 100 miles from nias . You need a boat.

I think oldmate and beechbum are actually friends of mine. And we just dont know the others handles. 

Archived