German Jews warned not to wear kippas after rise in anti-Semitism

webfact

German Jews warned not to wear kippas after rise in anti-Semitism

The German government's anti-Semitism commissioner has urged Jews to avoid wearing skullcaps in public.

Felix Klein warned Jews against donning the kippa in parts of the country following a rise in anti-Semitism.

He said his opinion on the matter had "changed compared with what it used to be". Israel's President Reuven Rivlin said the recommendation amounted to "an admittance that, again, Jews are not safe on German soil".

Full story: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48411735

BBC.jpg

-- © Copyright BBC 2019-05-27
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote from the BBC article "Physical attacks against Jews in Germany also rose in the same period, with 62 violent incidents recorded, up from 37 in 2017."

That is a 67% increase in physical attacks against Jews in just 1 year. Absolutely shocking. What on earth has been happening in Germany for this culture of violence and hatred to be flourishing like this??

29 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

quote from the BBC article "Physical attacks against Jews in Germany also rose in the same period, with 62 violent incidents recorded, up from 37 in 2017."

That is a 67% increase in physical attacks against Jews in just 1 year. Absolutely shocking. What on earth has been happening in Germany for this culture of violence and hatred to be flourishing like this??

Death throes of the majority Caucasian population as it becomes a minority. Not limited to Europe. Same demographics taking place around the globe as the Asian, Latin American and African population is increasing and the national Caucasian population is shrinking.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The German government's anti-Semitism commissioner

Actually, it's a little scary and/or sad that such a governmental position is even deemed necessary, especially from a country that has otherwise produced great art (e.g., Goethe) and many other things of much cultural and also scientific value and so on.  I wish them all the best in controlling and, God be willing, maybe someday even solving this unfortunate problem.  

By the way, as we all know, bigotry reveals its ugliness elsewhere in many other places.  So, on the other hand, this also reveals Germany's determination to make their part of the world a better place.

12 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Death throes of the majority Caucasian population as it becomes a minority. Not limited to Europe. Same demographics taking place around the globe as the Asian, Latin American and African population is increasing and the national Caucasian population is shrinking.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that most of the attackers were Caucasian.

Ya just don't see that many ethnic skinheads.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'd be betting it's a (Muslim) semite on (Jewish) semite problem.

I may be wrong. 

But every recent documentary I've seen on anti-Semitic violence has been at the hands of white skinheads and Neo-Nazis.  They're not too amenable to recruiting Muslims.

Nothing has changed over the last 2000 years where jews were persecuted, demonised, slaughtered, waged war upon them by mighty armies, over and over, exiled from their homeland numerous times just because they are Jews, and now in the US and other countries there's a resurrections of anti jewish sentiments, can anyone say why? no, not really, when the world need to hate someone, there are always the jews for it...

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'd be betting it's a (Muslim) semite on (Jewish) semite problem.

Incorrect.

Jewish groups have warned that a rise in popularity of far-right groups is fostering anti-Semitism and hatred of other minorities throughout Europe.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48411735

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

If you are genuinely seeking an answer to your question then the language of AfD and other right wing groups is a good place to start.

I’m not going to repeat or link to the filth views these groups have expressed and broadcast, you can look it up for yourself.

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If you are genuinely seeking an answer to your question then the language of AfD and other right wing groups is a good place to start.

I’m not going to repeat or link to the filth views these groups have expressed and broadcast, you can look it up for yourself.

Here is a BBC report about one attack on Jews in Germany ,

The attacker spoke Arabic, 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43812273

Why don't women wear kippahs and why don't men wear hijabs or burkas? .....these ridiculous religious practices are just that -ridiculous .  If you "identify" with mythological separatist "beliefs" and "faiths",  you are living in your own fantasy

Archived