For the TV BrainTrust

Gonzo the Face

I just know the answer is out there somewhere with the huge number of chefs in Chiang Mai.  

Where can I get Caraway Seeds.  I usually had gotten them from Northern Farms but now they say no have.  ( Maybe just too lazy to look)

We use that delicious spice in quite a few things.  Kasem's also no have.  Short of checking in at store after store, I thought it wise to go to our brain trust.   Anybody see this in your travels?

Many thanks

Gonzo

Thanks to all for the replies and suggestions.  Special thanks to landtrout for his suggestion of Bakers Mart.  That was special good news for my wife.  Didn't think she was ever going to come back out.  She now found a new shopping place.  I sincerely thank you for that suggestion, but it did aggravate a gripe of mine.  CM Bakers Mart does seem to be a reasonably new structure and as such stirred a particular irking for me.  Why, why, why ,just because they may not have a disability themselves, do they consistantly think it is better not to spend the small amount of baht to provide a disability access.  No, better to put the little bit in their pocket never thinking that someday it may be them in a  wheelchair.

PS  got the caraway too and good price.

2 hours ago, Gonzo the Face said:

Thanks to all for the replies and suggestions.  Special thanks to landtrout for his suggestion of Bakers Mart.  That was special good news for my wife.  Didn't think she was ever going to come back out.  She now found a new shopping place.  I sincerely thank you for that suggestion, but it did aggravate a gripe of mine.  CM Bakers Mart does seem to be a reasonably new structure and as such stirred a particular irking for me.  Why, why, why ,just because they may not have a disability themselves, do they consistantly think it is better not to spend the small amount of baht to provide a disability access.  No, better to put the little bit in their pocket never thinking that someday it may be them in a  wheelchair.

PS  got the caraway too and good price.

Bakers Mart is a great place. Always spend far more than I expect and spend more time than I expect. Went in for flour once, came out with a coffee machine...

1 hour ago, FolkGuitar said:

Where is Baker's Mart, please?

Is that different from YOK?

going from Plaza89 to Mahidol road, on the right about 3-400metres.  Assisted Parking, complete with whistle!!

Great shop. Aladins cave of cooking stuff at good prices

Archived