BANGKOK 17 June 2019 04:26
teddybeer

Where do you find TrueMove internet packages?

I am regularly buying data packages for unlimited high speed internet from TrueMove but unfortunately their main page https://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/package/prepaid does not seem to be very usable to say the least. And most packages (the best ones?) don't even seem to be there.

What other sources are you aware of to find your internet package deals?

Just don't waste your time and money with their capped speed plans. They are a rip off.

I walked into the TrueMove shop at the Tesco Lotus next to the ON-Nut BTS station  .

Purchased a 30 day 199bht special . That offer may have expired by now but there were flyers with other promotional offers. 

Just google . "truemove shop near me"  .           

Not sure if there are TrueMove shops at all Tesco Lotus locations..................

Just in case anyone else is confused about what the OP is asking....

I am looking for information about the TrueMove data packages you can buy directly by calling their numbers...

So that would be lists as in post #4 and post #9. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Seth1a2a said:

I walked into the TrueMove shop at the Tesco Lotus next to the ON-Nut BTS station  .

Purchased a 30 day 199bht special . That offer may have expired by now but there were flyers with other promotional offers. 

Just google . "truemove shop near me"  .           

Not sure if there are TrueMove shops at all Tesco Lotus locations..................

This may be of use to you in the future if you are looking for a one-off 30 day package;

TrueH.png.bffae376013925963a7c3ea6379c8e

No need for you to visit a store. You'll need at least 161 baht worth of credit.

*900*1776# and then press the Dial key on your phone to apply. Perhaps you didn't know this and that was the reason for your earlier reply.

The shops aren't the place to find the best packages. Especially if you don't even know what they have sold to you.

Edited by JamJar

Off-topic, inflammatory post removed.  

Yes, I know what  you are talking about. I used to subscribe to their 6Mbps unlimited 90 days package for 1070 baht. Unfortunately it seems True has removed all their long term unlimited packages.

There is an app you can download that will connect to True and download a list of their current promo packages. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_sbaybb.protruemove unfortunately, it's only in Thai.

Alternative is to call True call center 1242. They have been quite helpful for me in the past.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

Yes, I know what  you are talking about. I used to subscribe to their 6Mbps unlimited 90 days package for 1070 baht. Unfortunately it seems True has removed all their long term unlimited packages.

There is an app you can download that will connect to True and download a list of their current promo packages. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_sbaybb.protruemove unfortunately, it's only in Thai.

Alternative is to call True call center 1242. They have been quite helpful for me in the past.

They have reintroduced them for a month. Just search my post history for the USSD codes if the app doesn't list them.

BTW that app has nothing to do with Truemove H. Any codes that have two asterisks and a hash, instead of one asterisk and a hash is from an affiliate. They get a kickback when you enter their affiliate code. In this case; https://sbaymobile.blogspot.com

Edited by JamJar