Where do you find TrueMove internet packages?

teddybeer

I walked into the TrueMove shop at the Tesco Lotus next to the ON-Nut BTS station  .

Purchased a 30 day 199bht special . That offer may have expired by now but there were flyers with other promotional offers. 

Just google . "truemove shop near me"  .           

Not sure if there are TrueMove shops at all Tesco Lotus locations..................

Just in case anyone else is confused about what the OP is asking....

I am looking for information about the TrueMove data packages you can buy directly by calling their numbers...

So that would be lists as in post #4 and post #9. 

7 hours ago, Seth1a2a said:

I walked into the TrueMove shop at the Tesco Lotus next to the ON-Nut BTS station  .

Purchased a 30 day 199bht special . That offer may have expired by now but there were flyers with other promotional offers. 

Just google . "truemove shop near me"  .           

Not sure if there are TrueMove shops at all Tesco Lotus locations..................

This may be of use to you in the future if you are looking for a one-off 30 day package;

TrueH.png.bffae376013925963a7c3ea6379c8e

No need for you to visit a store. You'll need at least 161 baht worth of credit.

*900*1776# and then press the Dial key on your phone to apply. Perhaps you didn't know this and that was the reason for your earlier reply.

The shops aren't the place to find the best packages. Especially if you don't even know what they have sold to you.

Edited by JamJar

Yes, I know what  you are talking about. I used to subscribe to their 6Mbps unlimited 90 days package for 1070 baht. Unfortunately it seems True has removed all their long term unlimited packages.

There is an app you can download that will connect to True and download a list of their current promo packages. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_sbaybb.protruemove unfortunately, it's only in Thai.

Alternative is to call True call center 1242. They have been quite helpful for me in the past.

4 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

Yes, I know what  you are talking about. I used to subscribe to their 6Mbps unlimited 90 days package for 1070 baht. Unfortunately it seems True has removed all their long term unlimited packages.

There is an app you can download that will connect to True and download a list of their current promo packages. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_sbaybb.protruemove unfortunately, it's only in Thai.

Alternative is to call True call center 1242. They have been quite helpful for me in the past.

They have reintroduced them for a month. Just search my post history for the USSD codes if the app doesn't list them.

BTW that app has nothing to do with Truemove H. Any codes that have two asterisks and a hash, instead of one asterisk and a hash is from an affiliate. They get a kickback when you enter their affiliate code. In this case; https://sbaymobile.blogspot.com

Edited by JamJar

• 6 months later...

This Truemove website is almost useless.   

All I want to do is find a suitable pre-paid 30 day package and buy it from their website so I have a package from the moment I land.    My SIM is still valid.   All this worked fine on my last trip, although with a little effort to navigate their website.

I can only see 7 day packages.   Which is actually 6 days if I renew on the last day, as they start it immediately rather than waiting for the old one to expure at midnight.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jaizan said:

This Truemove website is almost useless.   

All I want to do is find a suitable pre-paid 30 day package and buy it from their website so I have a package from the moment I land.    My SIM is still valid.   All this worked fine on my last trip, although with a little effort to navigate their website.

I can only see 7 day packages.   Which is actually 6 days if I renew on the last day, as they start it immediately rather than waiting for the old one to expure at midnight.

If activated prior to Feb 2019; *900*3720# gets you unlimited 1 Mbps for 374.5 baht. *900*3721# unlimited 2 Mbps for 481.50. 

There are also 4 Mbps & 6 Mbps options.

If activated after Feb 2019, the 1 Mbps package is limited to 7.5 GB. Though up until the end of play today, you will get a 30 GB allowance. *900*8324# Same 374.5.

If looking for a volume pack, they have 15 GB over 15 days for 160.50 baht.

If you don't need much in the way of data volume and just need to be connected, *900*8837# gets you 1.5 GB which then slows down to 128kbps when you use it up, until the 30 days is up. 212.93 baht or *900*1801# gets you 1 GB which then slows down to 128kbps when you use it up, until the 30 days is up. But you get unlimited use of their WiFi Hotspots for the 30 day period. Same 212.93.

• 1 month later...

Strangely enough I was looking at Truemove data packages as the one I use is great at 199 Baht a month plus vat giving an always on connection but at lower speed after first 1gb

Just a nightmare trying to find all the deals with a short code to activate to possibly obtain a better one.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

For a week? A month?

*900*1767# 1 GB 7 days 41.73 baht

*900*1776# 4 GB 30 days 160.5 baht

Thanks Mate.

If i do it in 7-11 is there some extra fee on top of the 160.5 baht.

I am a bit of a newbie at this. If I top up say 200 baht and then put the code in - is that all I need to do

31 minutes ago, dreaming said:

Thanks Mate.

If i do it in 7-11 is there some extra fee on top of the 160.5 baht.

I am a bit of a newbie at this. If I top up say 200 baht and then put the code in - is that all I need to do

No extra fee.

Yes.

Bear in mind that if you obtain a new SIM, you will be eligible for unlimited data at 4 Mbps or 10 Mbps, for 150 or 200 baht per month. If you want unlimited calls to any network, you can add that for 50 baht.

They might be able to apply it to an existing SIM, but I wouldn't bank on that.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 1:32 PM, Eindhoven said:

Bear in mind that if you obtain a new SIM, you will be eligible for unlimited data at 4 Mbps or 10 Mbps, for 150 or 200 baht per month. If you want unlimited calls to any network, you can add that for 50 baht.

Is this a new promotion? 

any website links with more info? 

2 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

Is this a new promotion? 

any website links with more info? 

Has been going since last November. Any network's Service Centres should be apply it for you upon asking when purchasing a new SIM.

Codes are no longer being posted.

There is a 3rd party app on Google Play that list most current True packages.

But just to make it quick; all packages unlimited:

24 hours:

2Mbps    *900*3705#    29.96Baht

4Mbps    *900*3706#    34.24Baht

7 days:

2Mbps    *900*3715#    160.50Baht

4Mbps    *900*3716#    235.40baht

30 days:

2Mbps    *900* 3721#    481.50Baht

4Mbps    *900*3722#    695.50Baht

These are valid codes as of today.

There are obviously many more subscription options, and valid up to a year, but you would have to either install the 3rd party app, or call the True call center on 1331 or 1242 for the exact details.  

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

24 hours:

7 days:

30 days:

There are obviously many more subscription options, and valid up to a year, but you would have to either install the 3rd party app, or call the True call center on 1331 or 1242 for the exact details.  

Does this work with all sims?

my partner adds 50 baht a day for 1gb of internet which lasts her 3 hours 

19 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

24 hours:

7 days:

30 days:

Yes.

I get the 4 mbps just dialed the number yesterday.  30 days unlimited fast.

17 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

Does this work with all sims?

my partner adds 50 baht a day for 1gb of internet which lasts her 3 hours 

If Truemove H, they may be able to offer her a new SIM with the same number. That way they can put her on the unlimited 10 Mbps deal for 200 baht per month with unlimited calls just 50 baht more.

695.5 baht for 30 days of 4 Mbps is a bit much in this day and age. Especially when 10 Mbps is available for so much less.

He can mitigate that cost by subscribing to 90 days of 4 Mbps for 1284 baht.

But more importantly, whether the 4 Mbps is unlimited may depend on the age of your girlfriend's existing SIM. If more than one year old, the 4 Mbps pack posted be SpaceKadet might work. If less than that, you might have a capped amount of data volume in addition to the capped speed.

So check the date she activated the SIM.

If the SIM was activated after the 1st of Feb 2019, it won't work. An alternative then would be 90 days of 4 Mbps(capped at 20 GB per month) for 950 baht. *900*3991#

It's not as simple as SpaceKadet suggests.

Alternatives for now are 8 GB over 7 days for 160 baht *900*1705#

Well, in all cases, it is always a good idea to check with True call center. The True website is almost undecipherable for non Thai readers, and Google can't translate flash and images.

I have good experience with the call center. They have been helpful in the past.