Where do you find TrueMove internet packages?

teddybeer

On 2/11/2020 at 1:32 PM, Eindhoven said:

No extra fee.

Yes.

Bear in mind that if you obtain a new SIM, you will be eligible for unlimited data at 4 Mbps or 10 Mbps, for 150 or 200 baht per month. If you want unlimited calls to any network, you can add that for 50 baht.

They might be able to apply it to an existing SIM, but I wouldn't bank on that.

How does that work then? Postpaid SIM, or auto recharge every month?

Can I take my old SIM and change it to new with the same number, and avail from the offer?

To be honest, the internet offerings and pricing is a total disaster. From all service providers, not only True.

1 hour ago, SpaceKadet said:

How does that work then? Postpaid SIM, or auto recharge every month?

Can I take my old SIM and change it to new with the same number, and avail from the offer?

To be honest, the internet offerings and pricing is a total disaster. From all service providers, not only True.

1. New Prepaid SIM, from any network. Just make sure that you have 150/200 baht before the renewal date and the promo will auto-renew, for up to 12 months.

2. You'll need to ask at a Truemove H service centre.

2 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

1. New Prepaid SIM, from any network. Just make sure that you have 150/200 baht before the renewal date and the promo will auto-renew, for up to 12 months.

2. You'll need to ask at a Truemove H service centre.

OK, thanks, I'll ask them next time I'm close to one. It's normally over 1 hour drive, so won't bother just for this.

16 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

OK, thanks, I'll ask them next time I'm close to one. It's normally over 1 hour drive, so won't bother just for this.

The other option is to port the number over to another network and sign up with the new network's SIM or just get another SIM for 50 baht and then add the package. The same pack you have now will just cost 150 baht per month. You can also add unlimited calls to it for 50 baht per month. Depends on your phone and/or your situation.

I have a separate SIM just for mobile data.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

The other option is to port the number over to another network and sign up with the new network's SIM or just get another SIM for 50 baht and then add the package. The same pack you have now will just cost 150 baht per month. You can also add unlimited calls to it for 50 baht per month. Depends on your phone and/or your situation.

I have a separate SIM just for mobile data.

I have 2 SIMs from different providers. And an older True-H SIM that was for data only sitting in my 3G router.

Can't fit more in my phone at the moment. I'll cal 1242 and ask.

On 3/7/2020 at 8:41 AM, SpaceKadet said:

I have 2 SIMs from different providers. And an older True-H SIM that was for data only sitting in my 3G router.

Can't fit more in my phone at the moment. I'll cal 1242 and ask.

In that case, you can keep the old Truemove H 3G SIM alive by applying *934*180# to add 180 days to it's validity date (Will cost 12.84 baht) and buy a new SIM for 50 baht to replace it. The phone number isn't important in a 3G router.

The phone SIMs you can port to another network to keep the number, if Truemove H cannot give you a new SIM with the same number that allows you to subscribe to the 10 Mbps pack.

8 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

In that case, you can keep the old Truemove H 3G SIM alive by applying *934*180# to add 180 days to it's validity date (Will cost 12.84 baht) and buy a new SIM for 50 baht to replace it. The phone number isn't important in a 3G router.

The phone SIMs you can port to another network to keep the number, if Truemove H cannot give you a new SIM with the same number that allows you to subscribe to the 10 Mbps pack.

I'm not using the 3G router anymore. Have fiber nowadays. Wonder even if that SIM is still active.

I have a number with AIS and True. Problem is that my house is in a black hole as far as cell signal is concerned and True is the only one that gives me 4 bar signal.

• 8 months later...
On 2/10/2020 at 9:44 PM, Eindhoven said:

*900*1767# 1 GB 7 days 41.73 baht

*900*1776# 4 GB 30 days 160.5 baht

Thanks.   4GB for 30 days @ 160.5 baht seems way better than some of the other deals.    For example:

TruemoveH.JPG

• Thanks 1