Recommendation for an International Moving Company

sbusso

Highly recommend my friend John Green's company:

081 030 7565
    Professional moving company based in Chiang Mai, providing local and international moves. We are open 6 days a week 8.30am-5pm. Contact us now. Free Quotation. Efficient And Reliable. 24/7 Support In English. Services: domestic moving, international moving, household imports, truck rental.

9 hours ago, cheeryble said:

Highly recommend my friend John Green's company:

1. Professional moving company based in Chiang Mai, providing local and international moves. We are open 6 days a week 8.30am-5pm. Contact us now. Free Quotation. Efficient And Reliable. 24/7 Support In English. Services: domestic moving, international moving, household imports, truck rental.

Thanks! Also need an international mover. 

• 1 month later...

Any other recommendation for other than this company ? During 2 weeks, before putting this message here, we tried to contact him several time, then he finally answered and came to the house, few weeks later he gave us a quote for his job to send to bangkok (fix fees he gave us already) and standard price of container shipping oversea but nothing else, when we were expecting a door to door service. While 2 other companies gave us detailed quotes within 1 week, we are still waiting for the full quote, good luck we were not hurry to move. A third quote will be nice so we are looking for more recommendation.

so far we got quotes from:
- Siam Move-Management Services : + 66 931346321

- Boonma: 053-282577

We know someone who did move 3 years ago to the same city then we have a base quote for a company that is not servicing oversea anymore. Those two companies gave us quote that are 2x and 1.5x respectively this base price.

I hope more people will reply to this thread.  My wife and I shipped stuff and used John Green.  He did an excellent job of packing things and storing them until we were back in the US to receive the shipment.  The problem with using a smaller enterprise when shipping internationally is who they hand if off to to get it through customs and truck it on the last leg of its journey.  If and when I ship things again, that will be my main focus.

Archived