VIDEO: Fingerprint and facial recognition now scanning passengers at Don Mueang Airport

webfact

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/28/2019 at 9:00 AM, bdenner said:

I think there is some paranoia being seen here regards fingerprints/sanitation!!

Do you lot worry about handrails on stairs, escalators - hand grips on buss's, the MRT etc. etc.

Who touches those items , I sure as hell don’t...I use a key or hotel room card for elevator buttons, nobody washed their hands in the toilets, or just run under cold water and drip dry, straight from toilet to out the door, Terminal21 21 in Korat have posted signs on proper hand washing , Pathetic

6 hours ago, Ireland32 said:

Who touches those items , I sure as hell don’t...I use a key or hotel room card for elevator buttons, nobody washed their hands in the toilets, or just run under cold water and drip dry, straight from toilet to out the door, Terminal21 21 in Korat have posted signs on proper hand washing , Pathetic

Yep Paranoid! Obviously bought up in a sterile environment, How the fxxx did you ever build an immune system in your body?

My granddaughter was born without a spleen = hence nothing to kick off her immune system. At 9 months she was given a bone marrow transplant (A BIG thank you to that anonymous donor). A long story short at the age of 4 she enjoys the company of her piers at pre school and sharing all the bugs they have!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had my fingerprints scanned when I exit Thailand last month.

First right four fingers, next left four fingers then 2 thumbprints.

Immigration officers didn't even smile or say please or thank you during the whole process!

I felt like a criminal.... LOL

Archived