UK ever more polarised as Brexit Party storms to EU vote win

webfact

22 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I don't have one but my wife does will PM you in due course. Thanks.

Just had a thought my dear Brexiteer loving friend. I'll give you a chance of double or quits ! I'll roll the 1000 baht onto the next deadline. i.e if the Uk is not out of the EU by October 31st 2019 then I win 2000 baht if we are then I lose my 1000 baht winnings....What say you ?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, beautifulthailand99 said:

Just had a thought my dear Brexiteer loving friend. I'll give you a chance of double or quits ! I'll roll the 1000 baht onto the next deadline. i.e if the Uk is not out of the EU by October 31st 2019 then I win 2000 baht if we are then I lose my 1000 baht winnings....What say you ?

Gamblings banned in Thailand 

Double or quits it is!!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, Thairealist said:

So in which country are you living

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to give it's full title. 

Recreate Brexit at home by getting your children to vote on what they want for dinner. When they've decided, keep telling them you're making it. After 3 years, throw their dinner at the wall and laugh in their stupid faces for thinking that voting for anything made a difference.

There's a lot of nonsense promulgated on this thread but this takes the biscuit!

Not really I have regular check ups for my diabetes at a hospital close to where I live and I find the doctors I deal with top draw
I does not cost me a thing for the treatment or my medication as I have a thai social security card as I am working full time
Admittedly the first visit was a nightmare as I waited ages to see a doctor but all my subsequent visits (monthly) are follow ups so I arrive at the correct time for the appointment and do not have to wait too long
The standard of care I receive is on a par with what I received in the UK from the NHS
Perhaps your dislike of the Thai health service is because you actually can’t access it?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to give it's full title. 

Recreate Brexit at home by getting your children to vote on what they want for dinner. When they've decided, keep telling them you're making it. After 3 years, throw their dinner at the wall and laugh in their stupid faces for thinking that voting for anything made a difference.

So you don’t Live in London?

Archived