UK ever more polarised as Brexit Party storms to EU vote win

webfact

Pot kettle black from the EU. Corruption is almost 990 billion euros per year! 

It was so bad before 2002 they had to change accounting standards:

From 2002 until the present, the Court of Auditors continued to audit the budget annually, but they no longer signed off the accounts as a whole. Instead, they have split the budget into two sections — the part to which they are willing to give a clean bill of health, and the part to which they are not willing to give a clean bill. The Auditors refer to this second part as its “opinion on the underlying payments which have been negative or adverse”.
You just need to read.." Brussels laid bare " by Marta Andreasson to see the extent of the corruption..back when a certain neil kinnock was an eu commissioner.
Remember him..as leader of the labour party..he was going to take the UK away from the eu.
Then he jumped head first inti the gravy train.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

Since when was 32% a triumph?

The Brexit Party has won in 9 of the 11 regions so far counted.

How many seats in the European Parliament did Change UK get - the new party that was formed to fight against Brexit? Zero seats at the last count. 

I don't say this to gloat. I'm just pleased that all this talk about the country now wanting to remain in the EU has been proven as simply wishful thinking from the remain side. 

Surely we can all agree now that a 2nd referendum would give us the same result as the first one - a narrow win for Leave. 

10 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

How many seats in the European Parliament did Change UK get - the new party that was formed to fight against Brexit? Zero seats at the last count. 

I don't say this to gloat. I'm just pleased that all this talk about the country now wanting to remain in the EU has been proven as simply wishful thinking from the remain side. 

Surely we can all agree now that a 2nd referendum would give us the same result as the first one - a narrow win for Leave. 

Looking at the results, your post is nonsense. How anybody can reach your conclusions is totally incomprehensible.

Probably more like 55/45[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

"Surely"? No. Referendum is counted on total numbers. Hard Brexit less than <40% on the Euro election. Hard Brexit does not auto win at all. But good luck with the spinning.

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Looking at the results, your post is nonsense. How anybody can reach your conclusions is totally incomprehensible.

Easy. Hard Brexiteers come to a conclusion and then make up the justifications. From beginning to end.

1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

Since when was 32% a triumph?

Well it is more of a triumph than say 15% or 11% or 9% or whatever. I suppose this is what happens when you do not have a straight two party fight.

9 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

"Surely"? No. Referendum is counted on total numbers. Hard Brexit less than <40% on the Euro election. Hard Brexit does not auto win at all. But good luck with the spinning.

You raise a good point. That's just the people who want a 'hard' brexit. Imagine if you added to that the people who want to leave with a deal. 

You can't continue to pretend the UK population has swung to Remain after these results. 

Perhaps if remainers concede now and get behind Brexit who knows - we might just get a decent deal. 

15 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

You raise a good point. That's just the people who want a 'hard' brexit. Imagine if you added to that the people who want to leave with a deal. 

You can't continue to pretend the UK population has swung to Remain after these results. 

Perhaps if remainers concede now and get behind Brexit who knows - we might just get a decent deal. 

Clearly you're imagining all kinds of things which may possibly be based in fact.

23 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

If you remove the threat of No Deal from the table, why would the EU negotiate anything other than has already been negotiated/agreed (and they've said many times that they won't).

12 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

If you remove the threat of No Deal from the table, why would the EU negotiate anything other than has already been negotiated/agreed (and they've said many times that they won't).

No Deal is not a negotiating ploy. It is what the Hard Brexiteers want.

32 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Hard Brexiteers spinning that Soft Brexit is on the same side. Which it isn't.

34 minutes ago, rott said:

Well it is more of a triumph than say 15% or 11% or 9% or whatever. I suppose this is what happens when you do not have a straight two party fight.

Some people should try using a dictionary.

5 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Hard Brexiteers spinning that Soft Brexit is on the same side. Which it isn't.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Is that fact or just a personal opinion ? 

Its not exactly rocket science. Well maybe for some of the dozy Hard Brexiteers it is. You know, the ones who were denouncing Soft Brexiteers as traitors 5 minutes ago. Duh!

2 minutes ago, Thairealist said:

This I can’t beleive. Your saying that none Brits,who are citizens of the E.U. Can vote in our elections,even if they are not living in the U.K.

Only in the Euro elections and they need to be registered as living in the UK and then they can vote from abroad

2 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Its not exactly rocket science. Well maybe for some of the dozy Hard Brexiteers it is. You know, the ones who were denouncing Soft Brexiteers as traitors 5 minutes ago. Duh!

OK , so you just made that "fact" up , thats all I wanted to know .

I was thinking that there may have been some survey or something , but , you just made it up

9 minutes ago, Thairealist said:

This I can’t beleive. Your saying that none Brits,who are citizens of the E.U. Can vote in our elections,even if they are not living in the U.K.

Look it up before adopting belief.

Just now, sanemax said:

OK , so you just made that "fact" up , thats all I wanted to know .

I was thinking that there may have been some survey or something , but , you just made it up

Most Hard Brexiteers don't want to know anything other than an echo of their own opinions. And adding up Hard Brexiteers and Soft Brexiteer numbers to justify Hard Brexiteer opinion is hilarious. Stick it with the other junk they peddle.

1 minute ago, SheungWan said:

Most Hard Brexiteers don't want to know anything other than an echo of their own opinions. And adding up Hard Brexiteers and Soft Brexiteer numbers to justify Hard Brexiteer opinion is hilarious. Stick it with the other junk they peddle.

IMO , theres just two different sides : Leave and Remain .

You are either on one side or the other 

18 minutes ago, Thairealist said:

Unlike in General Elections (to the UK https://www.euronews.com/2019/04/26/how-do-european-parliament-elections-work-in-the-uk-and-how-do-i-vote), European Parliament elections are also open to citizens of the other 27 EU countries who are resident in the UK, if they are aged 18 or over on election day. They can vote either in their home country or in the UK, where they must register by May 7. Details are available on the UK government website and the European Parliament website

2 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Actually its because Londoners are smarter.

Yes, in the same way that the small %age of Bangkok Elite 'know better' than the rest of the country. That's just a stupid comment.

Just now, sanemax said:

IMO , theres just two different sides : Leave and Remain .

You are either on one side or the other 

Unfortunately that is the fake pass shoddily pushed by the Hard Brexiteers. How so? By labelling Soft Brexit = Remain. Dishonest politics to the core.

Just now, Chelseafan said:

Yes, in the same way that the small %age of Bangkok Elite 'know better' than the rest of the country. That's just a stupid comment.

Yes. I should have excluded Chelsea fans from the smarter Londoner observation.

Archived