BANGKOK
webfact

Future Forward scores landslide win in Chiang Mai’s election re-run

I don't believe the shins are finished just yet, they still have billions of Baht / $ to be able to buy whatever they want, and regardless of ethics or whatever. And regardless of how many people they throw under the bus along the way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, scorecard said:

I don't believe the shins are finished just yet, they still have billions of Baht / $ to be able to buy whatever they want, and regardless of ethics or whatever. And regardless of how many people they throw under the bus along the way. 

True, but they're running out of family to throw under the bus.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Thaksin won't be finished until he stops breathing - as will the Shins. at that point - not enough smarts and as useful as tits-on-bull without Thaksin pulling the strings. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

He can’t stop when his party keep winning election landslide when the election is free and fair. Even when the election was rigged, his party still win the most seats. I am sure he is finished when his parties no longer win elections and his comes in second in terms of social media followers, 

...free and fair... no further comment needed.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The unofficial vote count

To be continued.....

It's called cheating. I still got my money on the General the be the next Pm  The election was a total farce Question why did they even have another vote in Chaing Mai The guy that won won't even get a seat What a joke?:cheesy:

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark Thailand. A line from the play Hamlet, by William Shakespeare.

Just participate, and win or lose you get a party-list seat  Amazing!

• Like 2

a bit suss the majority choice of shirt colour on the election monitors!   

• Like 1

19 hours ago, monkfish said:

So they all get 1 seat? why even bother?

Why bother?

It isn't the "one seat" that is important here.

What IS important is the message the voters have given the vmilitary regime..  The margin sends 2 messages:

1) Voters will NOT tolerate vote rigging.

2) The truth is here about the popularity of the military regime

Very clear messages.

• Like 1

Whatever, well done Future Forward. In time you will eventually triumph over the ageing pro-military Bangkok "establishment"!

• Like 1

This party ain't gonna go anywhere simply because their young buck of a leader and his mega rich parents were huge supporters of Thaksin, his Dad even served in the Thaksin government and the family benefited financially from that. Do you really think the real movers and shakers forming this new government are going to let a Thaksin clone into their midsts? This young buck is outta luck and he made a fatal mistake by joining up with Pheu Thai Party in the first place. He rolled the dice and came up craps and now he has to face what's coming his way. Just goes to prove once again that money doesn't buy you brains and common sense.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1