Naked foreigner arrested in South Pattaya

Rimmer

Naked foreigner arrested in South Pattaya

image.png

PATTAYA:--An unidentified foreign man has been arrested for strolling naked through a South Pattaya neighborhood.

No name, age, description or nationality was given for the man, who was turned in by locals who saw him walking on Soi Khopai 4/1 May 23.

He obviously was carrying no identification. Police said, before testing him, that he probably was drunk.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-05-27--

58 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

An unidentified foreign man has been arrested for strolling naked through a South Pattaya neighborhood

Reminds me of that 70's tune about getting you're kit off in public .. 

IMG_20190527_103420.jpg

I wonder if his behaviour while naked was threatening the safety of others, or perhaps experiencing a psychotic episode. 

I hope his credit cards, cash and passport have been located.

59 minutes ago, manchega said:

probably German, I know Germans much more liberated about these things, the US influence - these christian conservative types really adversly influenced the Thais 

before the US started bombing vietnamese farmers etc from the Thai base Thai women would have been walking around with just a sarong being free 

Wasnt there a certain Thai man cycling naked in Germany once. I believe he got shot in the 'arris.

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Tied hand and foot?? Wow very civilised, like being naked is so offensive

and in Pattaya ????

maybe he had just finished his dance routine in a bar and stepped out for a smoke

What the hell,Pattaya has the reputation of an International,

first class,family resort,having naked men walking around is

going to do irreparable damage to its image,or so the local

authority keeps telling us.

regards worgeordie

2 hours ago, manchega said:

probably German, I know Germans much more liberated about these things, the US influence - these christian conservative types really adversly influenced the Thais 

before the US started bombing vietnamese farmers etc from the Thai base Thai women would have been walking around with just a sarong being free 

Doesn't this all come down to genetic manipulation of our basic food crops?! That and Chemtrail flu's after affects?

I think so.

4 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Tied hand and foot?? Wow very civilised, like being naked is so offensive

he's obviously a nutter ....  he deserves to be hog tied ... I've seen alot of the likes of him .... drug addicts !!  plain and simple

3 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

What do you do with a guy who obviously has no ID?

You make some photos, fingerprints and find out who he is and why he ended up like this.

If somebody spiked his drink with a substance that could have killed him, I don't know what's funny about it.

And if the guy's mentally sick, it's also not something to laugh about, the guy needs help. 

4 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

And if the guy's mentally sick,

mentally sick ...  ???  are you kidding ... the only sick thing is he is can't wait to get his yabba dose. If he was a mental retard, I expect services would have him inside by now.

In so Oregon,  we'd gone a long spell since rain,  and in the town We worked in,  we finally got a big thunder storm.   Some dude went running through the rain down the street naked.   not even shoes.    He laid down and rolled around in it.

My wife said,  aren't the police going to arrest him?   I said for what?  

She retorted "Being naked" 

I laughed and said,  "it is called freedom,  he was probably born that way."  

As much as It may offend people,  being naked may seem odd,  but it shouldn't be a crime Unless there is something else going on that is.

Would i DO IT?   Heavens no,  but I wouldn't attend a protest either.

Could it be this guy.

Has not been seen in the Uk for some time, known as the naked rambler.

naked_2279723b.jpg.3f236707388d4e7bdf229d8a13751acb.jpg

Stephen Peter Gough, popularly known as the "Naked Rambler", is a British activist and former Royal Marine and prisoner of conscience. In 2003–04, he walked the length of Great Britain naked, but was arrested when he did it again in 2005–06.

51 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

You make some photos, fingerprints and find out who he is and why he ended up like this.

If somebody spiked his drink with a substance that could have killed him, I don't know what's funny about it.

And if the guy's mentally sick, it's also not something to laugh about, the guy needs help. 

but , yes I do understand your point. 

Archived