Naked foreigner arrested in South Pattaya

Rimmer

43 minutes ago, steven100 said:

mentally sick ...  ???  are you kidding ... the only sick thing is he is can't wait to get his yabba dose. If he was a mental retard, I expect services would have him inside by now.

I beg your pardon. How do you know that it's a drug addict? Perhaps I've missed some post, my apologies. 

5 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Tied hand and foot?? Wow very civilised, like being naked is so offensive

Hog tied. If he was kicking and screaming, I see no reason as to why he could not be restrained. Nobody has complained that he's been dumped in a sidecar like a little piggy off to market. 

I expect by now he has calmed down and hopefully the constabulary is assisting him in finding his possessions.

4 hours ago, Creasy said:

Was there a need to tie him like a hog ?

I guess you didn't see his face. He was a Pig-Man. If you watched Seinfeld you might remember the episode where Kramer saw him in a hospital in the US a number of years ago.

Police in Thailand make a lot of unintelligent assumptions, I dint think any credit can be given to their statement in this case.

Now, for my own unintelligent assumption:  This guy may well have succumbed to questionable substances without his knowledge, clearly he made a nuisance if himself for the locals to tie him to like swine. 

I hope he is treated fairly and given medical attention. 

Goodness if this man was under the influence of substances and required restraining there are other methods, if undergoing a psychotic episode, again other methods of restraint if required, why just observe and ensure safety until medics/police arrive?

where is the respect for his human dignity

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Goodness if this man was under the influence of substances and required restraining there are other methods, if undergoing a psychotic episode, again other methods of restraint if required, why just observe and ensure safety until medics/police arrive?

I think that went out the window when he went strolling around in the all-together. 

He needed restraining and that is what was done, a temporary embarrassment that will likely be dwarfed by how he feels when he recovers from the effects. I just hope he hasn't been drugged and robbed. 

3 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

uhhhh,  in the world we live in I would say that the respect you dream of is only in your imagination

18 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

He could have had a spiked drink somewhere. wouldn’t be the first to be stripped off all his belongings in that way.

quote one verifiable similar case

18 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Running some orphanage doesn’t necessarily make you a good person.

fyi that naked foreigner could be a victim!

Having 9 kids is nothing to be proud off. i think its selfish and damaging to the environment.  if he is nentally sick why should he be banned.  Do you punish your kids when they get sick?

18 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Do tell us what he was doing them.

Are you don't have an orphanage then?  Strange joke, sorry missed the punchline.  

He may have been burning fat, looking for more Comfort, saving Money, increased his immunsystem, faced his fear, to feel better in his clothes later on, embracing his vulnerability, showed the world who he really is, have fun and/or so on … :thumbsup:

'

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-reasons-why-you-should-get-naked-more-often.html

3 hours ago, rtco said:

So mental illness is the basis for deportation is it??? What nightmare exactly? And what about your "you people in the bar can't seem to understand how this could be bad for other" ... so everyone in a bar is a potential risk are they. If he does have a mental problem then how about some understanding and consideration. Get real and get a life you are in Pattaya for gods sake. 

Depends on if he has health insurance or means to pay for his treatment?

That is if he has mental health issues.

As others said, this guy could of had his drink spiked.

Actually, even severe sleep deprivation combo with drugs/alcohol can make normal people do weird stuff like this.

My guess is this guy gonna be taken to some hospital and told them he is crazy farang.

Then tested for all drugs,

not really for treatment, but to see if he has anything illegal in his system.

If he does then his problems only just started

Once in the hospital theres also a good chance they will drug him beyond the eyeballs to keep him quiet so he probably wont be in any state to explain/deal with them.

if its a dodgy hospital they will just keep him there like that and let the bill add up and if found out he has no money then straight to IMMs detension.

i dont understand why they not take pic of just his face so people can identify?

maybe a friend or someone can help him.

if he is in hospital like that he really does need help

Archived