BANGKOK 24 July 2019 09:39

13 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

The example in my post explains how it was useful. There you go....an example but hey feel free to disagree all you like

Not really. A Thai Driving Licence would have been accepted, no need of this special pink card.

And BTW no it's certainly not easy to get, at least not everywhere for everyone.

23 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

Not really. A Thai Driving Licence would have been accepted, no need of this special pink card.

And BTW no it's certainly not easy to get, at least not everywhere for everyone.

I live in the middle of a big city, it wasn’t difficult for me. I shared MY experience, kinda obvious. A DL would not have been accepted, but m sure you’ll disagree!

Derogatory comment & response removed.

2 hours ago, Maestro said:

The pink ID card is not free. The district office issues an official receipt for the small fee being charged.

Correct.

1 hour ago, Fairynuff said:

Try reading the whole post if you have the capability....or just keep being you

There's always the point that the BTS instruction says passport and the person who wrote that instruction doesn't even know about pink cards.

Plus do you really expect the BTS cashier to know full details of this subject? 99% of the transactions he/she is expected to handle in this job are totally simplistic.

At request of the OP.