CM 90 day report in person what is needed for 2019

zeekgarcia

For the last couple/few months, all they want for the in-person 90-day reports is your passport and a completed TM47 form.  There have been several reports of this in the CM Immigration thread and friends who have done this have told me the same thing.  

1 minute ago, CMBob said:

For the last couple/few months, all they want for the in-person 90-day reports is your passport and a completed TM47 form.  There have been several reports of this in the CM Immigration thread and friends who have done this have told me the same thing.  

Yes same thig here a month ago in and out less than 5 min. Go to info desk get a number then go to your right to 90 day report. The girl will process you immediatly if no one in front of you

1 hour ago, CMBob said:

At the risk of stating the obvious, they also want the receipt from your previous 90-day report.

I'm not so sure about what they will ask for if you do not have a previous receipt - ie if you are making your first 90 day report after returning from outside Thailand.

1 hour ago, CMoldie said:

At the risk of stating the obvious, they also want the receipt from your previous 90-day report.

I'm not so sure about what they will ask for if you do not have a previous receipt - ie if you are making your first 90 day report after returning from outside Thailand.

Typically it's stapled in the back of one's passport but, yes, wise to have it (if you have one).  Occasionally, as you infer, airport exit Immigration will remove the Notice of Receipt (seems to happen to me about every 4th-5th trip outside the country) and in that case you wouldn't have it.

On 5/27/2019 at 10:02 PM, amexpat said:

Why would you do that?  Are you too late to do it online or by post? 

When you come back from abroad or your info changes, you have two options by post or in person and I was too late to do it by post.

13 hours ago, zeekgarcia said:

When you come back from abroad or your info changes, you have two options by post or in person and I was too late to do it by post.

I'm glad it worked for you. 

Just so we don't mislead any noobs, I have twice done it online after coming back to the country.  

8 hours ago, amexpat said:

I'm glad it worked for you. 

Just so we don't mislead any noobs, I have twice done it online after coming back to the country.  

I just want to make sure that I understand that you are saying that you have went to another country and came back to Thailand, which would of given you a new arrival card number and you were still able to do your 90 day report online even though you had a new arrival card number?

1 hour ago, zeekgarcia said:

I just want to make sure that I understand that you are saying that you have went to another country and came back to Thailand, which would of given you a new arrival card number and you were still able to do your 90 day report online even though you had a new arrival card number?

It worked for me after returning to Thailand with new arrival card number.

4 hours ago, Dante99 said:

It worked for me after returning to Thailand with new arrival card number.

3 hours ago, amexpat said:

That is correct.

This is interesting and a time saver because I think I even read it here sometime ago that when you go out of the country and return that since you have a new arrival card and new date of entry that you have to go to immigration or mail in your next 90 report because of these things. 

So its good to hear from two people that you do not have to do this and you can do it online.

16 hours ago, zeekgarcia said:

This is interesting and a time saver because I think I even read it here sometime ago that when you go out of the country and return that since you have a new arrival card and new date of entry that you have to go to immigration or mail in your next 90 report because of these things. 

Many times incorrect information is posted, very often about immigration.  

Just minutes ago I printed out my online "approved" 90-day form.  This is the first time I've done this online.  I don't see anywhere on the approved document the date of the next deadline.  Are we to compute this ourselves (which, granted, is not too difficult) or is there another form similar to the ones that are issued at Immigration which state the next reporting date?  Perhaps I need to print something in addition to what I just received.

On 5/27/2019 at 10:02 PM, amexpat said:

Why would you do that?  Are you too late to do it online or by post? 

Normally, you are quite correct.  However, if you are visiting Immigration personally on other business and on-line efforts have been for naught, then you'd be efficient.

21 hours ago, MrBrad said:

Just minutes ago I printed out my online "approved" 90-day form.  This is the first time I've done this online.  I don't see anywhere on the approved document the date of the next deadline.  Are we to compute this ourselves (which, granted, is not too difficult) or is there another form similar to the ones that are issued at Immigration which state the next reporting date?  Perhaps I need to print something in addition to what I just received.

There is a copy of your application and also your next appointment that can be printed. I just print my next appointment out and staple it in my passport.

On 5/27/2019 at 6:28 PM, CMBob said:

True happened to me 3months ago wanted just the TM47 + Passport.

Thanks, PGThompson1, for pointing this out.  The clerk at the copy shop had clicked on the wrong button, and it should have been the one for the next appointment, of course.  All's well.  Thanks again.

Archived