Thai girls refusing to shave mustache?

Why do normal girls, yes girls not lady boys, refuse to remove their upper lip hair?   I noticed a few.  Something to do with luck or customs?   Its little but noticeable.

And they never get pedicures.....have large mud farming feet that has never been taken care of like the ladies in the west. 

In response to:

The splay-toed-issarn-farm-girl thing works for some & they're happy, our differences are what makes life interesting & to celebrate. 

But, very few Thai women are hairy... 

It would appear that you've been dating the ‘missing-link’... Best to check her DNA & bone structure against the fossil record... 

Or, just try the 'Crocodile Dundee' technique before you take thing further... But if you do, its OK... 'If you don't look down its not Gay'!!! 

Refusing ? So that means you entered a relationship and then asked her to remove it ???

Why would you do that if it was a problem for you to start with ? 

And "girls" so more than just the one refused, seems you have a fetish or have discovered a lost tribe ?

I have never encountered facial hair here. Legs yes, but not face.

The feet thing has been done to death and there are numerous topics on it.

My troll meter is twitching.

5 hours ago, DingDongLing said:

Why do normal girls, yes girls not lady boys, refuse to remove their upper lip hair? 

Last month in Phnom Penh I met the hairiest girl I've ever seen in my life.

Lovely little 20 year old spinner, no 'tache but long dark hair all over her arms and legs.

Was thinking of taking her back to my hotel to see how hairy she was everywhere else.

Another missed opportunity!

16 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

He did a good piece on the feet ! ????

link?

Sorry I did not search feet but searched the mustache 

And yes you were right, I entered into a relationship with one before and she had a small one if u look closely in the sun.  She did not want to remove it saying I am trying to change her.

Then another friend of mine had it too and did not want to remove it.   Thus I asked....

seems like a lot of members are blind or do not look closely?  They were both 30 years old if that makes a difference. 

6 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

are you are sick

6 hours ago, Small Joke said:

I wonder how many pages this latest sad effort at attention-seeking will run to?

Posting Content & General Conduct

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

45 minutes ago, DingDongLing said:

Posting Content & General Conduct

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

YOU contravened both these rules in your response to me. And now you're a self-appointed mod are you? As topics go, this scrapes the bottom of the barrel for banality and pointlessness, I'll bow out and go pick my nose for world peace or something.

Carry on.

YOU contravened both these rules in your response to me. And now you're a self-appointed mod are you? As topics go, this scrapes the bottom of the barrel for banality and pointlessness, I'll bow out and go pick my nose for world peace or something.
Carry on.

As pathetic as it may appear nobody has forced you to either read or contribute. The fact that a Mod has posted suggests he has of yet not broken any forum rules.
If you’re not happy with the content then ignore seems the best option.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

As pathetic as it may appear nobody has forced you to either read or contribute. The fact that a Mod has posted suggests he has of yet not broken any forum rules.

did you miss the post where the OP posted these alleged infractions not myself? Ignore is my default. The general quality of discussion means I now rarely engage with any replies, I am not alone in finding this particular thread to be, frankly, crap. That means the site itself is diminished. Soon it's a load of garbage threads about female facial hair etc. If that floats boats, fine. 

Nobody forced me to participate, true, but commenting on the topics banality and speculating on the OPs true motives is not trolling, and in that sense, I'm as free to have a whinge here as the next curmudgeon. 

19 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

UHMMM..... i don't see where a Mod has posted.

Its just a stupid argument about a ridiculous topic where one party quotes site policy against another.

Kadilo, read Ding Dong Ling's boi thingy, he is a member, NOT a Mod.

Unless he is doing the multi nickname thingy to troll for biters.

And he probably lives in watford..........or Scunthorpe.

1 minute ago, Small Joke said:

did you miss the post where the OP posted these alleged infractions not myself? Ignore is my default. The general quality of discussion means I now rarely engage with any replies, I am not alone in finding this particular thread to be, frankly, crap. That means the site itself is diminished. Soon it's a load of garbage threads about female facial hair etc. If that floats boats, fine. 

Nobody forced me to participate, true, but commenting on the topics banality and speculating on the OPs true motives is not trolling, and in that sense, I'm as free to have a whinge here as the next curmudgeon. 

Whinge away pal.

If you’re worried about the number of garbage threads and the site being diminished as a result you’re gonna have a busy day of posting. 

3 minutes ago, moose7117 said:

UHMMM..... i don't see where a Mod has posted.

Its just a stupid argument about a ridiculous topic where one party quotes site policy against another.

Kadilo, read Ding Dong Ling's boi thingy, he is a member, NOT a Mod.

Unless he is doing the multi nickname thingy to troll for biters.

And he probably lives in watford..........or Scunthorpe.

CharlieH is a Mod....page 1. Big bold letters in Red. Can’t miss it. 

7 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

CharlieH is a Mod....page 1. Big bold letters in Red. Can’t miss it. 

He didn't post about the rules though.

And...

No one's forcing you to read or comment either 'Pal'.  

Although you seem to be big on donating condescending advice and low on following a fairly straightforward timeline of events and the detail they contain. 

5 minutes ago, Small Joke said:

He didn't post about the rules though.

And...

No one's forcing you to read or comment either 'Pal'.  

Although you seem to be big on donating condescending advice and low on following a fairly straightforward timeline of events and the detail they contain. 

OK Mr Angry. 

Go and have a lie down. 

Ps. Is it cos your wife’s name is Tasha?

Can’t say I’ve noticed it on Thai girls and I’ve looked at a lot !! , usually from a distance though as my gf seems to object to me staring !!

Now, my ex Brazilian wife had a bit of a tash problem and waxed it regularly !!

Seems like some countries have hairier women than others but in general I don’t think SEA has too much of a problem, India and Pakistan on the other hand !!

8 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Can’t say I’ve noticed it on Thai girls and I’ve looked at a lot !! , usually from a distance though as my gf seems to object to me staring !!

Now, my ex Brazilian wife had a bit of a tash problem and waxed it regularly !!

Seems like some countries have hairier women than others but in general I don’t think SEA has too much of a problem, India and Pakistan on the other hand !!

Loads of Thai girls have it, often it's just like a shadow.

It put's me right off when I'm flicking through pics on dating sites.

Sometimes it's actual whiskers.

Quite a few still have slightly hairy legs too. Not bristly as though they were unshaven, as in they have never shaved.

Each to their own though!

Archived