Thai girls refusing to shave mustache?

13 minutes ago, Sticky Wicket said:

Loads of Thai girls have it, often it's just like a shadow.

It put's me right off when I'm flicking through pics on dating sites.

Sometimes it's actual whiskers.

Quite a few still have slightly hairy legs too. Not bristly as though they were unshaven, as in they have never shaved.

Each to their own though!

Hair today, gone tomorrow ....

How about 'down there', you like hair, or not - is that acceptable to your tricophilia, if that's the correct word??

Isn't there a style of lady topiary called the Hitler....?

:laugh:

“ lady topiary “ ha ha love it [emoji23]

Kinda how “ trim the bush “ came about I suppose !

I don't think the OP was suggesting full-on handlebar moustaches here. A minority of Thai woman have noticeable black peach fuzz on their upper lip. It's not common enough to be a major issue, but I myself have a couple of times seen an otherwise attractive young woman with this feature and wondered why they didn't do something about it. Perhaps it's simply that they don't care if it puts a lot of guys off, and that is perfectly within their rights.

Thais aren't exactly known for their hairiness. Look at how small the shaving products section in men's toiletries is. My step daughter had a little bit of peach fuzz on her upper lip towards the corners of her mouth. It was slightly noticeable because her hair was quite dark, didn't detract from her beauty in the least. Some might argue it added to her exotic look.

When you start going down the depilatory road, results can sometimes leave a lot to be desired. Some men get too hung up over women's facial hair and start thinking if they don't say something, it'll mean they like making out with guys. I say leave the poor girl alone.

8 hours ago, timendres said:

Never met a Thai girl with a mustache.

That's because maybe you have never been to the farm that DingDongLing frequents where girls have "mud farming feet"

Most of us would possibly suspect that he is often in the "Funny Farm" where reality and delusion seems an everyday dream ????????????

Archived