Pay Day Promotion: Transfer money out of Thailand for FREE with Dee Money

20 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Has any one managed to set up an account totally online, without having to go in initially to one of their branches with documentation ?

I tried about 3 days ago, haven't been contacted yet.  A strange sign-up process:  Don't call us, we'll call you.  I went through sign-up again today just in case there was a problem.  I'm hoping it can be taken care of via email instead of a phone call.  I much prefer email.  Setting up a TransferWise account was a piece of cake in comparison to this.

Please let us know, as I would also like to know if it is possible to set up remotely.

Also- Am I correct in remembering that there is a big difference between how much you can transfer out when going to one of their offices, compared to sending money out via their app?

34 minutes ago, paulhen said:

I just tried to sign up but their website shows a meeting is necessary to get signatures.... I am in Chiang Mai so doubt they travel from Bangkok

Screenshot_20190601-094145.png

Bizarre!  Makes me wonder if anyone has ever signed up for an account completely online.  Any good alternatives to this company?

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2019 at 8:20 AM, skatewash said:

I tried about 3 days ago, haven't been contacted yet.  A strange sign-up process:  Don't call us, we'll call you.  I went through sign-up again today just in case there was a problem.  I'm hoping it can be taken care of via email instead of a phone call.  I much prefer email.  Setting up a TransferWise account was a piece of cake in comparison to this.

Due to Bank of Thailand regulations, we are not able to provide customers the option to set up their account totally online without having to visit one of our branches. 

Archived