Past comes back to haunt Thai woman with foreign husband - ex steals her pick-up

webfact

Past comes back to haunt Thai woman with foreign husband - ex steals her pick-up

8pm.jpg

A tenacious Thai woman - who is married to a foreigner - managed to get her stolen pick-up back after an all night search in north eastern Thailand. 

The thief turned out to be her ex-boyfriend who has just got out of jail on drugs charges. 

He was found sound asleep behind the wheel of the vehicle far away from the woman's home. 

Wanida Sarut, 45, from Sawang Daendin, Sakorn Nakorn said she had been out to eat with relatives last night.

She came home about midnight to find her four door Ford Ranger missing from the house. 

She checked that her son had not borrowed it and he hadn't. A mysterious motorcycle was parked nearby and she wondered if this had anything to do with it. 

She set about trying to find the thief by driving along Nitayo Road towards Udon Thani. She asked attendants at two gas stations if they had seen the vehicle but this line of inquiry drew a blank.

Finally near Udon Thani she spotted her vehicle. A man was sleeping behind the wheel and she reported the matter to three police stations in the hope that at least one would come. 

They did and fearing that the man may be armed they were cautious. It was now 4 am this morning. 

They needn't have been concerned - Kae, 39, had passed out and was very dozy. 

Wanida admitted that Kae was her ex who she had split up with before she met her new foreign husband. 

She had no idea where he had got the key from or if he had made a copy. She reckoned he might have been on his way to Laos to sell the pick-up - a vehicle on which she had still not paid all the installments.

Police said Kae got out of jail less than two months ago. He had been inside for drugs' offences. 

He looked like he had been on Ya Ba when he was arrested asleep in the vehicle. 

Source: Naewna

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-29

farang really the smartest.  come thailand, very smart, pick best woman with his big money and big brain because super smart.  he now happy farang but then farang end up being really dumb dumb farang.  really the dumbest.  hahhahahahahhahahah.   thanks for playing.  

3 minutes ago, XenZen said:

farang really the smartest.  come thailand, very smart, pick best woman with his big money and big brain because super smart.  he now happy farang but then farang end up being really dumb dumb farang.  really the dumbest.  hahhahahahahhahahah.   thanks for playing.  

Are you on drugs?

What a crazy thing to post, be careful the farang might have a camera and come to take your photo.????️‍♀️????

42 minutes ago, webfact said:

Finally near Udon Thani she spotted her vehicle. A man was sleeping behind the wheel and she reported the matter to three police stations in the hope that at least one would come.

A pretty reasonable assumption by the woman.

Living in Udon, my in-laws have phoned the police during the night. The first instance, no one answered the phone - and that included calling 191.

The second time, when they did get through to report an intruder, the police gave as many excuses they could think of, in order to try and avoid attending the incident.

31 minutes ago, XenZen said:

Are 5 year olds now posting on ThaiVisa.com ????

1 hour ago, webfact said:

she reported the matter to three police stations in the hope that at least one would come. 

And that is a classic summation of Thai police.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

She had no idea where he had got the key from or if he had made a copy.

Hmmm .. Thats a fairly recent vehicle so will have the latest immobilizer key which can't just be copied .. The ( replacement ) immobilizer has to be programmed to the vehicle usually done by an authorised main agent .. T'is one of the reasons why burglars turn over houses looking for the keys of the nice motor outside .. 

1 hour ago, XenZen said:

Are you better looking than her ?

4am in the morning, I reckon she had a few drinks, called the ex over for a bit of nooky, he got dressed ando nicked her truck. She freaked jumped his motorbike which conveniently the keys were to hand (haha) and made chase. I could be wrong but that's where my money is ????

So she drives around in her other car looking for him?

Where is the husband during this/

Does the son also have a key to the car?

Did the son the ex the keys?

lots of questions for me going on about the this reporting 

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

A pretty reasonable assumption by the woman.

Living in Udon, my in-laws have phoned the police during the night. The first instance, no one answered the phone - and that included calling 191.

The second time, when they did get through to report an intruder, the police gave as many excuses they could think of, in order to try and avoid attending the incident.

But you have lived here long enough to not be surprised by that surely ? After 8 pm the police only generally come out to rip off motorists and bar owners opening too late don't they ?

4 hours ago, GreenerGrass said:

4am in the morning, I reckon she had a few drinks, called the ex over for a bit of nooky, he got dressed ando nicked her truck. She freaked jumped his motorbike which conveniently the keys were to hand (haha) and made chase. I could be wrong but that's where my money is ????

You don't have any money, another brit welfare scammer

• 2 months later...
On 5/29/2019 at 11:44 AM, webfact said:

Wanida admitted that Kae was her ex who she had split up with before she met her new foreign husband

You can only have a new foreign husband if you had one before. Strange article! 

Archived