BANGKOK
doggie1955

Looking for any Medical Marijuana Growers

On 5/29/2019 at 7:19 PM, doggie1955 said:

Looking for any Master or Senior Cultivator, Growers

check the previous comment

Edited by NCC1701A

Yes, we are still looking for good growers.

Next month will be a big meeting for our group and one company from Cananda, looks like The Thai GOV will sign a MOA with them.

The group I work for is a Thai owned company, and from what I am hearing is that a lot of good news will be coming out in May of 2020 on cannabis.

If you can speak any Thai, that will be a big plus. We will also be teaching at some Universities, so we will have jobs for teaching about medical hemp/cannabis.

If you want more info, just PM me... Sorry, I can not talk about the Canada company untill Oct.

http://taratera.com/?fbclid=IwAR1PTvPIGL4L7M3NGgUQ4MA8PfZwd8k7Jh2_4eEv4-T6HiktXP4PbKeWY20

• Like 2

Hi. Are there any entry level career work for individuals that are interested in joining the industry anew? Any chance for an individual to develop from an entry level job to learning more advanced skills that will benefit the medical marijuana industry? 

This is coming up on the 24th of Nov. at the Miracle Grand Convention Hotel in Bangkok, starting at 9 am. (this is going to be good)

image.png.edb252dcf9e14e20f1e163bce39707bf.png

thumbnail_IMG_6202.jpg

• Confused 1

Hello :)

Could someone assist me. I am an experienced cannabis cultivator and processor, living in Canada. I am very experienced with commercial and boutique cultivation farm systems.

I am very interested in relocating to Thailand to work in the cannabis industry.  Could someone please share any possible leads or get me connected with someone in the industry.

Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 5:42 AM, Akashic said:

Hello 🙂

Could someone assist me. I am an experienced cannabis cultivator and processor, living in Canada. I am very experienced with commercial and boutique cultivation farm systems.

I am very interested in relocating to Thailand to work in the cannabis industry.  Could someone please share any possible leads or get me connected with someone in the industry.

Thank you for your time.

I did send you my info.

• Like 1

My husband is a grower and qualified oil maker in Cape Town and is interested.

he currently treats cancer patients in SA and makes his own product.

Can we email you directly ?
Thanks

Elizabeth

• Like 1

Hello my name is arsalan

I have been working in marijuana industry for the past five years in California Santa Cruz And Watsonville area we grow the best genetics and I am the master grower and cloner in a very beautiful company (2 acres)

but , im looking to check my opportunities to work and live in Thailand , regardless of cloning the next generations and taking care of the mothers in a new company if money is good

,if interested please contact me my address is [email protected]

If I have enough room and 3 personnel including myself (4) I can manage 6000 Of clones in 20 days with ((healthy mothers)) !! Around 80 to 90% success rate 

(I will be in Hua hin from November 11 till November 16 for vacation) I can meet up for a business meeting in that period of time Or just email me thank you70F0C801-E949-4EB5-AE8C-DE030D78D46B.thumb.png.a97bd3e2ccf6ab0d9a4cd5a83dec2e8e.png197C34C4-D5E0-4163-8B82-63403BE81E8B.thumb.jpeg.c87b1736ad4a0cf2986f2acd047e8fb7.jpeg

On 7/21/2019 at 10:58 AM, THCADDict said:

What a great opportunity for me i'd been in this field for 8 months, Most likely learned from the internet and growing practice it in bedroom and backyard. Now i'm in hunting for more experience. <<<<Phone number removed>>>(Louis) 

good lord man, id hire you for your intelligence and discretion alone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Arsimaster said:

Hello my name is arsalan

I have been working in marijuana industry for the past five years in California Santa Cruz And Watsonville area we grow the best genetics and I am the master grower and cloner in a very beautiful company (2 acres)

but , im looking to check my opportunities to work and live in Thailand , regardless of cloning the next generations and taking care of the mothers in a new company if money is good

,if interested please contact me my address is [email protected]

If I have enough room and 3 personnel including myself (4) I can manage 6000 Of clones in 20 days with ((healthy mothers)) !! Around 80 to 90% success rate 

(I will be in Hua hin from November 11 till November 16 for vacation) I can meet up for a business meeting in that period of time Or just email me thank you70F0C801-E949-4EB5-AE8C-DE030D78D46B.thumb.png.a97bd3e2ccf6ab0d9a4cd5a83dec2e8e.png197C34C4-D5E0-4163-8B82-63403BE81E8B.thumb.jpeg.c87b1736ad4a0cf2986f2acd047e8fb7.jpeg

On 11/4/2019 at 7:18 PM, doggie1955 said:

Thai's will not pay the money, not like you are making in USA.

• Like 1