Malaysia?

Not sure where you get that idea from.  There's lots of cruising around Thailand, from the river cruises from Bangkok to Ayutthaya, to the international cruises from the Lam Chabang cruise terminal.

• Haha 2

On 6/8/2019 at 3:35 AM, dundas said:

I was harassed by lady boys when I went to KL on a visa run in 2010, if that's what you mean ... 

A) 2010, huh? Must have been quite traumatizing.

B) I didn't realize gay guys do a lot of cruising for ladyboys

C) Had there been mutual interest, still "harassed"?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

"Gynandromorphophilia (GAMP) is sexual interest in gynandromorphs (...shemales)...

...GAMP men had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men...

...GAMP men are not homosexual..."

On 6/8/2019 at 4:49 AM, taiwanatoa said:

It seems that people have become so programmed and stupid that they don't even know how to cruise and pick up anymore.

Right, as if no phone apps in Malaysia.

Problem is now people rely on filters instead of feelings, algorithms instead of chemistry.

And the OP should keep in mind....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Malaysia

...Malaysia retains...criminal ban on sodomy (as well as oral sex)...with possible punishment including fines, prison sentences of up to twenty years, and even corporal punishment....

meanwhile

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruising_for_sex

What people did to hookup before online desktop forums and mini screen phone apps.

The entire shame at this age being that I don't need reading glasses for body language, just for phone apps. Are those your reading glasses? No, they are my cruising glasses.

• Like 2

Don't bother with that legal crap. The great thing about Muslim guys is they don't pay any attention to that crap They just DO it anyway , including the mullahs, as everyone knows ! And they are clean too. Circumcised.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

8 hours ago, taiwanatoa said:

Did you seriously need to reference Wikipedia?

8 hours ago, taiwanatoa said:

And they are clean too. Circumcised.

A) You're proudly announcing your fetish for cut dick while questioning my public posting of a wiki?

B) Do you seriously believe Wikipedia said what I said it said?

12 hours ago, thaicurious said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruising_for_sex

What people did to hookup before online desktop forums and mini screen phone apps.

As to the all knowing wiki's info on Malaysia, looks to me pretty well documented, citing 43 references on the topic.* Anyway, I luvs da wiki & refer to it often in forum topics. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Malaysia

References

^ Jump up to:a b "World Report 2015 - Malaysia". Human Rights Watch.

^ "Sodomylaws.Org". Sodomylaws.Org. Retrieved 8 February 2012.

^ Jump up to:a b "Rethinking Malaysia's sodomy laws". The Malaysian Bar. 26 July 2009. Retrieved 8 February 2012.

etc etc etc

I didn't have any problem with it .

You are proudly announcing your insecurity. And I don't have fetishes,( I won't repeat your crude wording),that's your thing.
I was simply asking about people's experience in Malaysia.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cruising in KL is still quite good, altho' Grindr etc. has reduced it.

The Bukit Bintang McD is often cruisy, but the Dome (opposite) has long gone. The Starbucks walking area is still good. Pavilion itself is fairly good, with lots of young eye candy and sometimes real action.

The chinese and the malays dont have the Thai "attitude" ("I'm Thai=I'm so special") which is refreshing after so many years in BKK.

Eddy

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 5/30/2019 at 8:04 AM, Oxx said:

Not sure where you get that idea from.  There's lots of cruising around Thailand, from the river cruises from Bangkok to Ayutthaya, to the international cruises from the Lam Chabang cruise terminal.

Nice one! ????

• 1 year later...

KL (when it's open again) is so much better than attitudinal and MB-infested BKK.

If you are caucasian, the "young generation" or millenials have to be tasered to drive them away and have a nice sleep in your hotel.

There are a few MBs but most are friendly.

I fly there 3-4 times a year. I always get the impression that there are about 500 senior farangs living there (KL) being chased by 10,000 dark or chinese younger men.

The disadvantages are:

Blueboy, the "main" bar, was renty and druggy for years but interesting. About 4 years ago, the owner painted it all as grey as a library and sealed off the dark bits. I understand that it's shut during covid.

Moving to Malaysia costs money. You need to bank quite a lot for the residential visa.

I don't know much about Penang, but other towns such as Johor or Klang (largely Chinese) are mainly deadsville. SPore is nice but expensive.

Gay Moslems (or any moslems) seem to be fine, but many are closeted for obvious reasons.

Eddy