Arrested: Thai man "Ai Kai", 25, who strangled 14 year old girlfriend and set fire to her

webfact

Arrested: Thai man "Ai Kai", 25, who strangled 14 year old girlfriend and set fire to her

6pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Thai Rath reported that a police team from Trang in southern Thailand had arrested a 25 year old man in Surat Thani for the murder of a 14 year old high-school girl. 

"Kan" an assumed name for the victim was found dead and burned by gasoline in undergrowth in Trang back in early March. 

Her grandmother had reported the M2 (second year of secondary school) girl missing.

Wisanu "Kai" Bunkhong, 25, was always believed to be the man responsible as he had a relationship with the teen. 

Known as "Ai Kai" in the Thai media, Thai Rath reported that Trang police interviewed him in Surat Thani and were due to take him back for a court appearance in Trang today. 

He had been hiding out in Surat Thani.

He has reportedly admitted to assaulting and strangling Kan to death. He then set fire to her after dousing her in gasoline. He then moved the corpse in an effort to conceal it. 

No reasons or motives have been given. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-30

i have said this until i am blue in the face. all we get every day is sad sensational headlines, but never ever any follow up. i am still waiting for answers on many cases, (too many to mention on here)

Death is too easy and convenient for this animal, its cases like this that deserve life sentence of hard labour with extreme prejudice. Punishment continually for the rest of his life.

2 hours ago, mercman24 said:

i have said this until i am blue in the face. all we get every day is sad sensational headlines, 

If about 60% of thai males "disappeared" there would not be these sad headlines. Too many whackos In this country. 

2 hours ago, mercman24 said:

i have said this until i am blue in the face. all we get every day is sad sensational headlines, but never ever any follow up. i am still waiting for answers on many cases, (too many to mention on here)

Be careful going blue in the face on that blue bike - people may not see you coming. 

On a more serious note I share your frustration with the lack of follow up. In Thaivisa's defense we get most of our news from Thai sources so usually we need them to report a court's judgment. 

That said, we shall endeavor to look out for this one and others - not least of all to shut up the "500 baht fine and brown envelope" brigade.

This guy might not have the death sentence commuted because of admission. The victim was young, essentially abducted, burned AND he fled. Hardly mitigating factors. 

Rooster

Why is he not in prison garb and shackles and also gets to hide his face?

thai police always has a hand on the shoulder to show compassion?

there is s proper way to handle suspects but don’t show love and a nonchalant attitude of mercy...

the lack if seriousness in thai culture comes back to burn the victims of crime and accidents ....

i want to see Hannibal management....

2 hours ago, brucegoniners said:

I've got a great idea. Tie him up, throw a little gas on him and light a match. Do it again. And again and again until he's dead.

That puts you on his level. society is supposed to be civilised, the dignity of the state does not allow torture, retribution yes, either the correct painless execution or life long imprisonment.

6 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Death is too easy and convenient for this animal, its cases like this that deserve life sentence of hard labour with extreme prejudice. Punishment continually for the rest of his life.

Agreed. A virtual hell on earth until the inevitable hell awaiting him.

POOR young girl. I am so sorry about her murder, and under such terrifying circumstances at the hands of this sick man.

No life aheads for her, no love and bearing and loving her own family, no spending time with and caring for her old  her old mum as a mature woman, no graduation from school, no growing to womanhood with her girlfriends and pop idol crushes, no makeup sleepovers with her girlfriends,

All, all ripped away by a pedophile who sinks his predatory claws, gets hold of her and does such a heinous despicable cruel sociopathic thing to her.

Our cruelty towards each other breaks my heart.

Wishing to torture to death and other imaginative punishments are simply virtue signalling and diminish us all.

Let us hope the blue one gets his (her?) wish and we get follow up as to how this case turns out.

Assuming he is sane and guilty, and the prosecution case is safe it is reasonable to assume he will spend the rest of his life in a secure jail.

That will be his own personal hell.

6 hours ago, PatOngo said:

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth....let the punishment fit the crime!

200% with you, do the same to the piece of s..., burn him

7 hours ago, mercman24 said:

so i guess u are a crimenal  watch dog waiting for answers and talk crap all day amaising what people write here  its done forget it bo back to beer bars and barchair complaining like many dim dims here in thailand 

And they call it paradise...

I've a daughter and worry so much about her safety, especially around Thai mummy messed up boys, who think a loud motorbike is thier passage to manhood. Set him alight and string him up. I'm not a violent person, but somethings in life deserve pay back. The poor child, R.I.P, had no chance so why should that animal!

Do merit?  Slap his limp wrist? Offer money as compensation for her fragile life, Send the murderer home to his mummy? Usual Thai justice...

15 hours ago, helloagain said:

Just do the same to him or singapore cane him then jail but NO PARDON EVER

I agree with this, except I would publicly cane him weekly for a few months, with a little bit of salt added to all open wounds, just for a good measure...  Disgusting POS!

Too bad a decent male didn't get to him before the cops...

So sad for a young girl to have met a monster like this...  God knows at what age her suffering started with this POS...   

RIP young lady...

Archived